Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't accept credit card

jordanlund01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

LotusB

Hello! I'm not sure if you've tried this already, but contact your bank / credit card company to verify your personal information associated with the card (name and address); sometimes the information varies and when you try to use it, it is denied.

ChrisM7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same problem as the credit card wasn't accepted. I had to use another card and it worked. The card that was used at first had all correct information as well which was weird.

@jordanlund01

•  try adding your middle name/initials in the last name column or first name
  • use all capital letters if your billing statement is all caps
  • no spaces between the postal code

maybe you've locked yourself out

contact customer support

type in "auto pay failed" then (use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

jordanlund01

Can I talk to anyone? I've not had my plan for 2 days now.

jordanlund01

Would prefer to get auto-pay working instead of vouchers, thanks though

jordanlund01

This happened last time with address I spoke with someone on your team before and it was resolved last time. I tried all variations of address and updated card multiple times

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@jordanlund01 If can't add your cc even after providing correct address info, you have an option to purchase PM vouchers from various location including online (recharge.com, canadiancellsupplies.com, xoom.com). 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Usually, a credit card not being accepted has to do with address verification failing. I believe that the most common problem is with unit numbers. If you have one, try leaving that out.

Need Help? Let's chat.