cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't Let Me Pay My Bill and Locked Out of Self Serve

SirBen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed the autopay due to delay in direct deposit. My service was suspended. The next morning I purchased and loaded two prepaid vouchers successfully via 611. I then went to log in to my account to pay but I was locked out of Self Serve and told to come hear and hope someone might be able to help. There is no function on 611 that allows me to pay my plan.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SirBen wrote:

The Apple Geniuses have nothing on y'all. Thanks so much.

So did you in fact add enough voucher value to cover your plan cost?

And did you restart the phone?

SirBen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The Apple Geniuses have nothing on y'all. Thanks so much.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SirBen wrote:

I missed the autopay due to delay in direct deposit. My service was suspended. The next morning I purchased and loaded two prepaid vouchers successfully via 611. I then went to log in to my account to pay but I was locked out of Self Serve and told to come hear and hope someone might be able to help. There is no function on 611 that allows me to pay my plan.

Adding the value of the vouchers via 611 should have restarted your service (if you added enough to cover your plan).

Did you restart your phone?

Getting locked out...well...for that you'll need the moderators to help. Some of the following may no longer be valid but it'll get you where you need to be.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

You will have to contact a moderator here. Unfortunately they will not be in until Monday and then it may take 1-2 days for them to respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.