cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the reward from the community post go automatically to my account?

buddy_2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will the reward from the community post go automatically to my account? or Do I need to do something to link my posts to my account?

8 REPLIES 8

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Why are 2 separate threads combined??

It looks weird reading thru it now!

🤔

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Nothing to do. Rewards will show on your account and will automatically be taken on renewal day, lowering your bill.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@buddy_2021   no need to do anything.  But one thing, your email used in the Community must match the one used in My Account.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@buddy_2021 wrote:

Will the reward from the community post go automatically to my account? or Do I need to do something to link my posts to my account?

Your community and self-serve account must use the same email address to have your rewards deposited directly to your phone account.

@buddy_2021 wrote:

Now that I am reading the comments. I am wondering, how many msg do I need write by month to get $1? From there I will know the effort that I will have to do to lower my bill.

Let me tell you real life experience:

After 3 months here, I've come to the conclusion that my time spent in the community is "paid" from 10 to 15 cents/hour.

Are you willing to "work" for that kinda pay?

🤣

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@buddy_2021 wrote:

@buddy_2021 No need to do a thing, it will show up automatically and be used on your next renewal. This of course assumes that you did qualify for an award.

Edit: as noted below by @hTideGnow and @t_p , you do need to use the same email address for both.

@buddy_2021 wrote:

Now that I am reading the comments. I am wondering, how many msg do I need write by month to get $1? From there I will know the effort that I will have to do to lower my bill.

Hi @buddy_2021   , no one really know the secret formula to PM Community reward.  It is a combination between posts and bravos and accept solutions.  So, come online occasionally, answer questions you know and get bravos from your post.  At the end of of the month, "You will be richer than you think"  🙂

buddy_2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.