cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will not let me redeem voucher code

Corinanguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I’m having problems redeeming a voucher code I received. It still hasn’t expired. How would I go about doing this?? I tried to fill in the code for voucher and it said it was invalid. The voucher code I received was from public mobile for reactivating my account. I did so and no spot was available to input promotional codes

5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Corinanguyen wrote:

Hello I’m having problems redeeming a voucher code I received. It still hasn’t expired. How would I go about doing this?? I tried to fill in the code for voucher and it said it was invalid. The voucher code I received was from public mobile for reactivating my account. I did so and no spot was available to input promotional codes

Promotional codes and Promotional/Regular Payment vouchers are two different things.  If it is a Payment/Promotional Payment voucher use 611 from your Public Mobile phone enter it.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Corinanguyen wrote:

@Corinanguyen  If it was a Public promo voucher it should work using 611 and/or selfserve. If not then:

psf.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Corinanguyen wrote:

A voucher code is not a promotional code.

You enter the voucher in Make a Payment and click the drop down to select voucher.

But yes sometimes the 611 service works faster.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if there are 2 different 12 digit numbers try the other one.  also try calling 611 and entering voucher number from there.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try calling 611 to see if you can redeem that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.