cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why was my '$120 per 90 Days' plan expired?

mumuca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service of plan '$120 per 90 Days' was expeired today. The information like:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

I have set the autopay and it worked all the time, but it failed this quarter end (June 29th), also it failed as I tried to make the payment online manually, errors occurred as below:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Please advise or can you check on your end if anything goes wrong on your end.

Best regards,

Mumuca

6 REPLIES 6

mumuca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent two private message already and did not get replied. Someone said the 7-11 vochour will work, is that true?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Happy Canada day everyone! You can send us a private message and we'll take a look into it Mumuca for you :D.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can go to a Walmart and buy a prepaid voucher so you can use that to make your phone active. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If it urgent you can go to shell or 7-11 and buy a voucher.  This avoids the credit card problem.  Topping up should reactivate your service.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi you need to send a private message for help as it is account related.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Reboot your phone. Is it working? If yes, go to bed all is well.

If no, you will need assistance from the moderators. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator's team with your phone number, PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are as follows: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). The answer is usually in a few hours, but can take 24.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.