cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why so many charges when switch over from one plan to the other ?

Jasony
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Service Team,

Can you take a look for the following charge I have when switch over from 10 $ plan to 25 $ plan on Jun 16,2019?

planchange.png

Thanks,
Jason

5 REPLIES 5

You did renew early to a new plan on the 16th.  The first of the 2 $25 payments is that immediate plan change.  The second payment, although it says is the plan also, you've only been 'charged' the first $25.  The 2nd $25 is sitting in your available balance according to your transaction history.

The $25 will remain until your renewal Sept 15th, when your next renewal will happen.

Jasony
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi all,

I have setup autopayment from my credit card before this plan change, and public mobile charged me twice for the new plan,that is why I raise this question,please return me the extra charge ASAP !

thanks,

jason

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bravo_md wrote:

Looks like you switched plans in the middle of your plan and not at your newal date.  You lost what ever was left on your old plan, at the swicth

@Jasony- Also looks like you paid twice.  That said, the extra payment is sitting in your available balance, and will be used up in the next cycle(s).

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bravo_md wrote:

Looks like you switched plans in the middle of your plan and not at your newal date.  You lost what ever was left on your old plan, at the swicth

This. It's far more economical to set a plan to change upon next renewal, not midway through the plan you're already using. 

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Need Help? Let's chat.