cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my account status saying "plan expired" in the overview tab?

jenjen31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't tell if it is a payment issue or something else. I am registered for autopay and it says is supposed to charge me before Aug 5. I also have another account registered under the same credit card and there is no issue with the account. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.12.14 PM.png

Does It say this every time your month is almost over? Or is something actually wrong with my account? Also, I am sorry if I am posting under the wrong thread. I wasn't quite sure where this question should go because I am still relatively new also. 

TIA!

7 REPLIES 7

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jenjen31 since you're in Alberta, the renewal time of your plan is actually on the day before your displayed renewal date in your self serve.

ie your renewal date was said to be aug. 5. because pm runs on et. your actual renewal date is aug.4 at 10:00pm. so your data and mins all get reset at that time. 

@jenjen31 yup, all good, if you still have service. It is normal during renewal process. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jenjen31 wrote:

I can't tell if it is a payment issue or something else. I am registered for autopay and it says is supposed to charge me before Aug 5. I also have another account registered under the same credit card and there is no issue with the account. 

Does It say this every time your month is almost over? Or is something actually wrong with my account? Also, I am sorry if I am posting under the wrong thread. I wasn't quite sure where this question should go because I am still relatively new also. 

TIA!

At midnight ET it'll freak you out even more. It'll say suspended and invite you to reactivate. It'll start moving rewards and money around.

It's all the normal renewal process. Just let it do its thing overnight. As long as your services keep working it's all good.

jenjen31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for the replies! Just wanted to make sure everything was alright 😄

@jenjen31 it's not month. Plans are 30 days.

Your account will go like this at renewal time.

• Active to Expired
  • Expired to Suspended with this note in your account
  • Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg

• Then Suspended back to Active once the system updates.

@jenjen31 wrote:

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.12.14 PM.png

TIA!

It'll do this every month 30 days. If you have already topped up, or if you're confident that autopay will work fine, you can ignore the message.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jenjen31 

As long as your phone is working, please ignore that account status.

The temporary status changes (expired & suspended) happen to everyone on the night of your renewal. It will return to normal active status when the renewal process is successfully completed tomorrow at around 12 PM EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.