cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my autopay not work.

empyr3al
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get notices but I cannot figure out how to change the credit or bank account on the phone payment.  My phone dies and its a life line for me.  How do I change the credit and why does auto pay not work?  I lost 2000$ in business today because autopay didnt work.  Tell me how to do it.

11 REPLIES 11

@empyr3al wrote:

Well I need to change it from my fathers credit card to my auto pay preferable auto from a bank account instead of the craziness.

@empyr3al Sorry it's take a while to get back to you.

Only Visa, MasterCard,  American Express and Visa Debit are accepted for autopay. Login to the account, click the Payment tab, then click Manage My Card to remove his and add yours. If you do use Amex it will ask for CVV2, this is the four digit code that's on the front of the card beside the "tap to pay" symbol. It is not the 3 digit number on the end of the back of the card. (courtesy of @Tywallace 👍👍)

You could instead purchase vouchers and apply them just before your renewal date but leave his card on file for the autopay. You would still receive the autopay credit. Here's the info on vouchers: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Real-Time-Payment-Vouchers-are-here/m-p...

Direct debit from a bank account is not accepted. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
@NDesai has a screen cap of the "manage credit card" link posted here. Click on that link and you should be able to update your credit card info. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/How-to-change-CC-on-file/m-p/157905/hig...

empyr3al

Well I need to change it from my fathers credit card to my auto pay preferable auto from a bank account instead of the craziness.

@empyr3al Glad you got the payment needed for service. What account do you mean by "I figured out how to pay it but I cannot figure out how to change the account it charges."

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

empyr3al

I'm not a drug dealer.  I fix pools and do Nat/Propane gas.  PM was a result of a divorce and unlocking my phone from rogers.  Nice phone, note 5 64gb.  I will be upgrading and considering paying rogers the "lease" payments on the phone. I figured out how to pay it but I cannot figure out how to change the account it charges.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
If you're relying on your phone for business purposes then PM might not be the way to go to be honest. Might want to pay a little more for a business line with another provider that will guarantee service for business purposes. Especially, if you're pulling in $2k/day. PM is meant to be a no frills, ultra budget brand, so.

That being said, if you're making that much money in one day because you're a drug dealer then no sympathies here! (JK of course. 😂)

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@empyr3al wrote:

I get notices but I cannot figure out how to change the credit or bank account on the phone payment.  My phone dies and its a life line for me.  How do I change the credit and why does auto pay not work?  I lost 2000$ in business today because autopay didnt work.  Tell me how to do it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/How-to-change-CC-on-file/m-p/157905/hig...

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it sounds like he is stuck in one of those renewal glitches

you should try paying in self-serve, assuming you mean the phone payment is the *611. Also you can buy PM vouchers and it can be uploaded in real time so your service is not cancelled in case you miss a payment.

Your payment information needs to be exact if you are paying by credit card, or else the payment will not go through.

In self-serve you can also update your credit card information. 

Log in- Go to Make a payment, and if you do have auto pay enabled you can manage your card/replace it.

Looks like you need the assistance of a moderator. Here's how to contact them: Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moderators

Good luck!

empyr3al

F it or I'm gonna pay for rogers.

Need Help? Let's chat.