cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meow
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Why did you cut off my service when I have AutoPay set up!!!

@HALIMACS wrote:

For many users of Public Mobile, not waiting for a real-live person to chat with (after waiting on hold for 30-60 minutes) works just fine.  

Frankly speaking, after using PM since March 2021, I would NOT change current support model for anything else. 'Live person' might or might not resolve issues and few times when I had to contact 'live person' (over the phone or chat) at some other company I had to thank them and call again to get another one who knows better.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

For many users of Public Mobile, not waiting for a real-live person to chat with (after waiting on hold for 30-60 minutes) works just fine.  

Frankly speaking, after using PM since March 2021, I would NOT change current support model for anything else. 'Live person' might or might not resolve issues and few times when I had to contact 'live person' (over the phone or chat) at some other company I had to thank them and call again to get another one who knows better.

EXACTLY @Meow 

The great thing about PM Community support is, although you may receive some less than great ideas, you're sure to also receive some great ideas and options.

By calling for these services, you've got about a 50% chance (after waiting what seems an eternity) of getting good ideas and solutions by the CSR on the other end.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JamesChau1 wrote:

Does anybody know the customer service hotline that I can call. No I do not want to talk to a  bot that won't solve me problem that your service created for no reason!

@JamesChau1 

I see your subject "cut off my service " so did you actually lose your services...or did you see "Expired" or "Suspended" messages on your Self Serve account?

If all services are working, ignore these messages.

If services are not working, then yes, see all other posts - good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.