cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesChau1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why did you cut off my service when I have AutoPay set up!!!

Does anybody know the customer service hotline that I can call. No I do not want to talk to a  bot that won't solve me problem that your service created for no reason!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: Why did you cut off my service when I have AutoPay set up!!!

Log into your account...is it Active or Suspended ? Dial 611 to add $$ to your suspended account to reactivate it.

t_p
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There is NO service hotline at PM .

You'll have to deal with online service, whether you like it or not.

If you don't like the bot, then send a private message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

That being said, Autopay can fail sometimes. Have you checked if your cc is not expired?

If you can still log in to your account, make a payment (via cc or voucher) to reactivate the service. If still not working, try Suspend then Resume service (via Lost/Stolen Phone page) to get it going.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@JamesChau1 

sometime Autopay is fail,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@JamesChau1 

if you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, 

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)
JamesChau1

I had auto pay setup. So why do I suddenly need to make a manual payment????!??!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@JamesChau1 : Is your credit card expired? Is it maxed out? Did you change your address? Technology happens. Please do report it to the CSA's so they know it happened but you've been offered a couple options to reactivate the account. The 611 option will need your 4 digit PIN.

Edit: because the autopay system makes one attempt.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JamesChau1 

Well now that you triggered the smut filter you will get a message from a CSA in your private message box the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar. A little number will pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. You can chat with them as to what caused your autopay to fail.

Otherwise log into your self serve account and make a manual payment by choosing "other amount" and add enough funds to cover your plan amount +$1 and confirm and submit your payment. Your service should automatically renew. Log out and reboot your phone.

JamesChau1

I didn't change anything, CC is not expired or maxed out. They did autopay in October.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Why the did you cut off my service when I have AutoPay set up!!!

@JamesChau1 

Who knows? Autopay fails probably 1/1000 times. Unfortunately you were the "1" this time. If you absolutely want to ensure your service doesn't get suspended then top up your account before renewal and your payment will come from your balance rather than attempting the one time autopay charge. 

Need Help? Let's chat.