cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did I get a text saying my phone is due on the 5th when it's not due till the 7th

Kenny6397
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why did I get a text saying to pay on the 5th by 11:59pm when my plan is not due till the 7th?

11 REPLIES 11

@Kenny6397 wrote:

It says due on the 7th as well last payment was on the 7th

@Kenny6397  As mentioned by others your renewal date is not monthly. Your plan renews every 30 days so the date will change. It will not be the 7th of each month.

@Kenny6397   Your payment date will differ most months because you are billed on a 30 day cycle and not monthly.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kenny6397 wrote:

If your due date is on the 7th at the top of your overview page, ignore the text message which is just a reminder.

@Kenny6397 

If last payment was on August 7, then this month payment will not be September 7. 30 days. So, payment due late evening on September 5 and it would be processed at midnight September 6 and overnight, it will be renewed. 

Kenny6397

It's says due on the 5th by 11:59pm but I paid last month on the 7th and set up that way for a reason 

@Kenny6397 wrote:

August had 31 days so you next payment should be on the 6th?

Kenny6397

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kenny6397 wrote:

Why did I get a text saying to pay on the 5th by 11:59pm when my plan is not due till the 7th?

Please note that PM billing cycle is 30 days.

What is the payment due date at the top your overview page after login?

Is it 5th or 7th?

If your payment due date is on the 5th, your renewal date is on the 6th early morning.

Edit:  Taking too long before submit my post.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kenny6397 wrote:

Could be an error text by PM.  I would wait until tomorrow to see if you were charged earlier than what you think before contacting the moderators.  PM renewals occur every 30 days so check when your last renewal was too.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Likely just a reminder text. They usually send one a day or two before payment is due

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Kenny6397 hi what does it say in your self serve account for due date? or if you call *611 it will tell you? remember you are on a 30 day cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.