cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant my vouches work??

Sweetcakes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Even the employee at the Mobile shop couldn't add the money to my phone. Why? I went to work today and worked for nothing because of this problem. Not a happy customer.

I really needed my phone. Like hours ago. PLease help.

10 REPLIES 10

@Sweetcakes wrote:

48 hours better then nothing. okay thanks. Ive already tried the moderator. Just waiting.

@Sweetcakes I would be very surprised if it took that long. Most times on here people generally receive replies much quicker.

Sweetcakes

48 hours better then nothing. okay thanks. Ive already tried the moderator. Just waiting.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Sweetcakes  some vouchers have two different 12 digit numbers. Ensure you are entering the right one.

Most say "PIN" followed by the 12 digit number. That's the one you should be entering.

Have you tried 611 to add the voucher?

Have you tried logging into your account and clicking "Make a payment"?? From the drop down change credit card to voucher then enter the number.

@Sweetcakes wrote:

no, I got a different card. Then I went and got the Right ones. Now I have 2 Public Mobile. One for $20 and one for $40. They will not Load!

@Sweetcakes Contact the moderators. Explain the problem, give them the pin(s) and they will be able to load them for you (assuming they are valid vouchers).

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

@Sweetcakes wrote:

no, I got a different card. Then I went and got the Right ones. Now I have 2 Public Mobile. One for $20 and one for $40. They will not Load!

Try adding them by dialing 611. As mentioned in the posts above some take up to 24 hours to activate.

Sweetcakes

@Sweetcakes  so you were given the wrong voucher?

Sounds like the lady made a mistake and gave you a Petro Canada voucher as they have cell plans. Petro Mobile...instead of a Public Mobile voucher.

Likely why it is not working. Public Mobile can't do anything about that. Maybe go back to the store and see if you can get a refund and then get the correct voucher?

Sweetcakes

Okay so this morning the lady at the store gave me PC mobile Instead of PUBLIC . So of course I tried it several times until I realized it was PC not PUBLIC MOBILE. Gah. So now Maybe my account has to be refreshed or something.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When did you purchase them ?  It can take several hours for them to be activated ?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

When did you buy the voucher? Was it a voucher like a print out from a corner store/gas station or a top up card?

Some take 24 hours to activate the printouts usually 15 / 30 mins or maybe an hour.

Have you tried putting it in your account online?

Log in to your account. Click " Make a payment" from the drop down change credit card to voucher. Enter the number.

What about dialling 611?

Let us know!

Need Help? Let's chat.