cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are you guys so slow.

sham
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been trying to get in contact with you guys in various ways. I recently just got a new credit card and wanted to use that as the method of payment

I forgot my password so I got in contact with the moderators. Its been over 3 hours no reply, no service because my bill was due today (on autopay). I tried paying through my phone as well but I found out that the credit card has to be pre-registered.

Really dissapointed with the customer service, it is really inefficient.

10 REPLIES 10

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairtothepie if you can wait until your next renewal to change your plan, you could reactivate the existing one and then put in a future dated plan change

hairtothepie

Im in the same boat here been waiting for a bit now. As my plan is expired as it shouldnt be till i guess today now. But try and change a plan for two line and its expired the day prior with no option to just push a button to change plan .Now i have to message a mod to get them to do it. What a joke... 

jhazin

What happened that the wait times have gone from 2-4 hours to 24-48 hours? As I said, its ridiculous that i have to wait over 30 hours now to get service that I paid for and is disconnected for some reason. You would think this would be a priority. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sham be careful your account needs to be active in order to port. You might want to ask the mots to switch you to the 10$ plan so you can complete your port.

What are they offering? If it's the 8gb for $45 then be careful as you need to be offered the deal from what I read on rfd..

sham

Koodo is giving me a better offer right now and at least there website works properly. Look like im switching peace.

@sham wrote:

I understand that, but what is more important to you a happy customers or a confused customer who is struggling to find answers and is only given by those who dont know themselves

For me as a customer as I have no association with PM other than they are my cellular provider it is more important to have informed people on what type of service they are signing up for.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sham

I understand that, but what is more important to you a happy customers or a confused customer who is struggling to find answers and is only given by those who dont know themselves

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sham wrote:

I've been trying to get in contact with you guys in various ways. I recently just got a new credit card and wanted to use that as the method of payment

I forgot my password so I got in contact with the moderators. Its been over 3 hours no reply, no service because my bill was due today (on autopay). I tried paying through my phone as well but I found out that the credit card has to be pre-registered.

Really dissapointed with the customer service, it is really inefficient.

Couple of options here.  PM publicly states how their customer service works with no call centre and all online bases.  Usual response time is 2-4 hours.  Right now we are looking at 24-48 hours.

The simple solution to this don't forget passwords.  I know it happens and the password reset link should work but to succeed in the PM ecosystem we need to remove as much dependency from the customer service as we can and be self sufficient.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sham

If I had to wait 30 hours I would've left this company and go to koodoo

jhazin

Takes a while. I've been waiting for apprxoimately 30 hours now with no resolution. Haven't had service for a while. I'm really hoping it's figured out soon, tough to work without my phone

Need Help? Let's chat.