cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why $10 promotion off didn't apply my payment

Helenvo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband and I have $10 off promotion still show in our account but not apply to our payment. Full amount charged in my payment for me and my husband.

Could you please fix them?

13 REPLIES 13

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Helenvo 

You will need to contact the moderators then. As customers we have no access to help you out. The moderators are Public mobile employees who would be able to help you out.

You can reach them by clicking on the? in the bottom right corner and follow the prompts or using private messages by clicking on the envelope on the top right and in the send to section type Moderator_Team 

@Helenvo wrote:

I checked all the previous month and that's why I ask what happned with this month! 

I need someone check And fix

@Helenvo  To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

It was @Naepalm  If I remember correctly it was $5 off the $15/ $25 plans and $10 off the $35 and over plans  for 8 months.

Helenvo

I checked all the previous month and that's why I ask what happned with this month! 

I need someone check And fix

@gblackma wow, that lunar promotion sounded like a really good deal! 

@Helenvo Can you check your payment history? Was it applied on the last remewal?  Thanks. 

@Helenvo contact the moderators the  by clicking the question mArk in the lower right.

1.type in Did not receive rewards

2. then contact us

3. then open a ticket

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Helenvo 

On your next renewal your payment will be processed in the following manner:

Any rewards will be applied first, then whatever the balance in your account is will be applied. And whatever remaining if there is any will be charged via Autopay

I hope this helps and gives you a bit of comfort that your next bill will have that 10.00 credit applied. 

Helenvo

This is the 5th month of 8 months promotion. The payment in my account showed I used my promotion already. No money in the account.

the amount I paid is full amount. Nothing show that it will be saved for next payment.

please check!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Helenvo  if you are talking about the Lunar promotion?  As long as you didn't change our plan and it's I'm good standing you should get it. Was your account suspended? Thanks.  Stay safe. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Helenvo 

The promotion credit will apply to your next renewal.

Upon activation, the first payment is usually at full plan price.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Helenvo wrote:

My husband and I have $10 off promotion still show in our account but not apply to our payment. Full amount charged in my payment for me and my husband.

@Helenvo  The $10 credit will be automatically applied during your next plan renewals so there is nothing to worry about.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Helenvo wrote:

Your first payment will be full price. The $10 will be applied on your next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.