cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will autopay process???

VDubbin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve logged into my account still shows that nothings been paid nothings reset such as data... I’m still a noob here so maybe someone may be able to shed some light when autopay processes usually. 

Just don’t  want my account to expire when it should be paid on time all the time.  

11 REPLIES 11

@VDubbin wrote:

85E5DE9B-B475-4BEB-8BDA-3DE37B55A7A2.png

911940A6-C97B-48C1-B33F-ABA15681D0B6.png

The above date isn't really your renewal date.  It's the last day of service that you've already paid for.  The renewal is actually on the 19th.  I can only guess that they list it like that so people don't say "It's still the 19th.  I thought I had until the end of the day.  Why is my  service cut off"?  In the rewards section and in plan details, I believe, it shows the real date, although it won't tell you exactly what time on day that it will happen.

@VDubbin, the date you posted above is the "payment required by" date, rather than the AutoPay date.  If you manually top-up on or before this date, the renewal will work if you do, or do not, subscribe to AutoPay.

The second date that @ShawnC13 mentions on the 'rewards' tab is the actual renewal date.  Early morning Eastern Time, AutoPay (if subscribed) will kick-in if subscribed, and accept the payment from your credit card.

Those warning messages are correct in the self-serve.  *IF* you read them, they basically say, if you've paid, or are on AutoPay - DO NOTHING!  It will work fine.

As mentioned above, the only time you need to worry is when your service doesn't work.

VDubbin

Thanks to @mikessime @ShawnC13 @KMG For the responses/help it’s appreciated. I guess things are a little slower to update on self serve here vs elsewhere. Everything worked out fine, they get what they need and I still have service. 

Thanks again, VDubbin

mikessime

I'd simply check back in again tomorrow and see if there's any change, and make sure you have all your dates straight in case you need to report anything if your service disrupts.

@VDubbin, now from that page click on the reward button down the page a bit and check out the date it gives there

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

VDubbin

85E5DE9B-B475-4BEB-8BDA-3DE37B55A7A2.png

911940A6-C97B-48C1-B33F-ABA15681D0B6.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@VDubbin wrote:

I’ve logged into my account still shows that nothings been paid nothings reset such as data... I’m still a noob here so maybe someone may be able to shed some light when autopay processes usually. 

Just don’t  want my account to expire when it should be paid on time all the time.  

Login to your self serve and under the rewards section I find that to be a more accurate date that the payment comes out.  There are many dates all over self serve and for me this is what I have found.

On the overview page the date is the date your current plan is paid up until

on reward page is the date a payment is taken and your new plan starts.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

VDubbin

It is a 30 day plan and today is d-day for renewal. 

mikessime

Are you on the 30 or 90 day plan? If you check your history  perhaps the bill date is just a few days different than you thought?

VDubbin

I mean yeah everything’s still working. I’m just used to seeing payment come out say 12:01am on the due date elsewhere. I guess that’s what I’m getting at. And reading others issues with autopay set up then not working made me want to ask.  Thanks @KMG

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is your service working?  That is the most important part.  If your service is working, just ignore and go about using your phone.

There is an autopay date listed on your account.  That is the date that payment will be taken, with account renewal the next day.

The system may show that your account is expired around the time that payment is due.  This is an error message that hasn't been fixed.  However, again the most important part is whether or not your service is working.  If everything is working, ignore the error messages.  If your service stops working, your account may have hit an autopay glitch, in which case you would need to contact the Moderator Team to fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.