cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is my actual payment date?

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So I was looking at my account info today and noticed there are 3 different dates given for my payment due date.

In the overview tab under available funds it says April 19

In the overview tab under autopay it says May 7.

In the plan and add ons tab under available funds it says April 20. 

Which is correct and why are 3 different dates given?

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So I was looking at my account info today and noticed there are 3 different dates given for my payment due date.

In the overview tab under available funds it says April 19

In the overview tab under autopay it says May 7.

In the plan and add ons tab under available funds it says April 20. 

Which is correct and why are 3 different dates given?

The correct date in your case is April 19. Your plan will renew on April 20 @ ~ 2:00am EDT. If you have enough funds in your account to cover your plan then you don't have to do anything because the dates will sync up after the renewal is processed. If you don't have enough funds or don't plan/want to make a manual payment then you need to contact the Moderator Team to fix the dates for you.

Hope this helps.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kelvarnsen, the correct dates so to speak are April 19 and April 20.  April 19 should be the so called payment date.  April 20 is the renewal date.  The idea is to provide a one day lead time for those doing manual payment to have their account topped up the day before renewal.  The renewal takes place very early in the morning, leaving pretty much no time for customers to do manual top ups on the renewal day. 

As for the May 7 date for auto pay, that may a remnant of the maintenance outage bug that was apparently resolved.  I just checked my accounts with auto pay enabled and found the same issue.  Interestingly my accounts all show auto pay being May 11 even though the renewal dates are different.  I don't know what to make of this.  It might be worthwhile to ask the moderator team to weigh in with an explanation. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@kelvarnsen There has been account problems in the last few days, you should contact the moderators and get them to fix your account. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.