cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does $5 off per month kick in?

cowtree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am a new customer. Happy with the switch from Fido. Porting was very quick and painless - less than an hour.

My question is about the promotion I'm taking advantage of: $5 off / month for eight months. I paid full price for the first month when I signed up. So... does that mean the discount starts in the second month and continues until my nineth month?

Also, the $2 reward for auto-pay was not deducted from my first month's charge. I was given a $2 credit. Does that mean that for the second month, I'll get $4 off my monthly bill?

8 REPLIES 8

@cowtree You are welcome.  Thanks for accepting my answer as the solution.  Glad that we could supply you with an answer. Have a great week.

cowtree

Thank you for the detailed answer. 

I have to say I'm impressed with this Community. Very helpful resource. 

@cowtree 

Heres how it works:

You pay full price upon activation ($15 or $25 + taxes).

Your 1st renewal will be discounted:
+ $5 promotion discount
+ $10 referral credit if you used a referral code
+ $4 off if you registered your card for AutoPay ($2 x 2)

Discounts for renewals 2 thru 8:
+ $5 promotion discount
+ $2 off if you registered your card for AutoPay

Discounts for subsequent renewals:
+ $2 off if you registered your card for AutoPay

Also any surplus credits earned will remain on your account (for future use).

@cowtree  You are welcome. Glad that @Anonymous could  answer your questions. Welcome to PM .

@cowtree wrote:

Thanks

cowtree

Thanks

cowtree

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cowtree wrote:

I am a new customer. Happy with the switch from Fido. Porting was very quick and painless - less than an hour.

My question is about the promotion I'm taking advantage of: $5 off / month for eight months. I paid full price for the first month when I signed up. So... does that mean the discount starts in the second month and continues until my nineth month?

Also, the $2 reward for auto-pay was not deducted from my first month's charge. I was given a $2 credit. Does that mean that for the second month, I'll get $4 off my monthly bill?

Yes.

Yes.

Welcome to PM.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Both the $5 bonus and the 2$ autopay will be added to your account within 30 days @cowtree . And the $5 bonus will be applied in months 2 to 9 and the autopay as long as your account is in good standing and you keep autopay.

@cowtree wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.