cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do I have to pay?

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please pardon me if it is an absurd question or has been answered before.

Q.jpg

Do I have to make the payment by 11:59pm on May 11th or 11:59pm on May 12th? My last payment decducted was on February 12th, 2017. So, including today is 89th day.

11 REPLIES 11

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not that i would use it, but I think it wouldn't hurt.

public mobile is also pre-paid, where im assuming when you were with rogers it was post-paid. This means you will not be charged extra or see any surprise charges.

Since we are on the topic of payments, I created an idea for buying these vouchers online similar to buying online giftcards, where you get a code sent to your email. Let me know your thoughts

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/E-Gift-Online-payment-vouchers/idi-p/148305

If you'd like to receive the AutoPay rewards, you could set up a credit card for it, but you would not be forced to use it.

Voucher payments an be used to top up at any time to your available balanace.  Regular credit carrd or visa debit card purchases also.

AutoPay will not charge you, if you already have enough credit in your available balance.  It only charges you if you haven't already loaded enough funds.

For a $6 savings on your 90-day plan, it's a great deal, and by paying before the final "payment due" date, you remove the hassle of an expired plan.

RogerI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The autopay option works well. And saves you remembering on which day to pay, and saves you some money. I recommend NOT checking the self service web page on the day of  the renewal. It will say the account has expired or something. But the phone still works and by the next day the account has regained it's mind. A feature, a bug, who knows!

May 12th is the last day of service that you have already paid for.

Fair enough glad your concern been looked after
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the reply.

I don't like autopay, had bad experiences with pre-authorizing bills in past (i.e. Rogers).

Why are you not on autopay???? lol saving of $6 for nothing!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
@Civic_E
Doesn't look like you have an autopay enabled if that's the case you have to fund transfer by midnight if you want you can top up now for hassle free renewal also I would suggest attached a credit card to autopay so you don't have to worry about future renewals also since you have a 90 days plan you will also get 6 dollars off reward for autopay if you set it up.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Hi, 

Are you not on AutoPay? If you are not on AutoPay, you will have to make payment before end of May 12th. Your plan will renew sometime after midnight. 

To see the final amount due, go to rewards page and that will show you the amount due after counting in your rewards and available balance. 

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

I believe it would be the date that is listed on your self serve account, if you want you could add the funds in your account ahead of time, just make sure to cover the price with taxes, or sign up for auto pay if you havent yet so you never have to worry about missing a payment

Need Help? Let's chat.