cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I can change my plan

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When is the right time to change the plan example if my due date is on the 7th of every month so I can change it by the 5th?

4 REPLIES 4

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Raf414 wrote:

When is the right time to change the plan example if my due date is on the 7th of every month so I can change it by the 5th?

You can change your plan when ever you want however if you want to minimize having to pay the plan fees then it's recemonded to do it at Renewal time or Schedule a Future date Plan Change upto 29 days in advance.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Raf414 wrote:

No right time.  Any immediate change will make you lose at least some of your old plan and make the new plan start early.

Only way to avoid that was stated earlier. Schedule the self serve computer to do it for you when it renews.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Raf414 wrote:

Your date is not the 7th of every month. Your date is 30 days from your last bill. It will float. With that said, you can change any time. Just tell it you want to change on your next renewal if you don't want to lose what you already paid for, or change right now if you don't mind throwing away the remainder of what you bought in favour of starting your new plan faster.

For fun, when I started it was May 4, 2018. My current due date is Sept 25. I have never renewed early or had any lapses in my account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is recommended to change on renewal date then you won't lose any unused minutes/data or text.

Need Help? Let's chat.