cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What time does Autopay come out on your renewal date?

MarcGSR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi PM users,

What time does your autopay come out on your renewal date? For new customers and those that keep a close eye on their financial expenses this would be great to know. Thank you all for your time and input.

Warm regards,

MarcGSR

8 REPLIES 8

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Time seems to vary - in my case (Pacific Standard Time), I only receive text messages stating that my account has been renewed and payment processed at 9 am on the first day of my billing cycle.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They say its 1am or 2am eastern, But Im normally not awake at that time to check it at that hour.

zzzzzzzzz

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@MarcGSR wrote:

Hi PM users,

What time does your autopay come out on your renewal date? For new customers and those that keep a close eye on their financial expenses this would be great to know. Thank you all for your time and input.

Warm regards,

MarcGSR

@MarcGSR Hi there!  Public Mobile uses eastern time zone.  I am in Toronto and my auto renewal time is 2am.  I once watched my account go to suspended, to expired and active again.  That's just how the system works.

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄🎄

@MarcGSR 

Everything revolves around midnight Eastern Time. I am in BC and things are starting to happen here before 9 PM. If you watch your account over several hours you will see credits move up to “Available Funds”, statements that the Account is Suspended (isn't really) and eventually a few hours later the Available Funds reduced by the amount of your renewal or reduced to $0 and your credit card charged for the rest.

Likewise a promo that ends at midnight actually ends at 9 PM for us out here and that has certainly caused problems for some ruching to get activated with no promo in their future because they activated too late.

AE_Collector

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @MarcGSR 

I believe it may depends on which time zone you are in.  I'd be interested if a few users from across the country might post theirs to see how it varies across the country.

Mine recently showed a 3:45AM time-stamp on the renewal, and I'm in the Atlantic time-zone.

@HALIMACS @MarcGSR There was at least one thread in the past from a user in BC complaining that the money came out before midnight BC time.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @MarcGSR 

I believe it may depend on which time zone you are in.  I'd be interested if a few users from across the country might post theirs to see how it varies across the country.

Mine recently showed a 3:45AM time-stamp on the renewal, and I'm in the Atlantic time-zone.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@MarcGSR 

I checked couple of times

Rewards were there just after midnight

Credit card was processed around 2am

Status didn't change to active till the morning, the longest it took was around 4pm

If the phone is working don't worry about the status

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MarcGSR wrote:

Hi PM users,

Warm regards,

MarcGSR

@MarcGSR  hi all credits rewards 2 dollar autopay will go towards paying for your plan first before  your cc is charged

Need Help? Let's chat.