cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the heck is happening?

ForbesC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Really, my account is suspended, for what. My account is up to date. I made a payment on March 17. 

So, now I should pay for another 30 days service within a month. No way I am paying $33 again when I did so on March 17, 2019.

Is this part of the changes Public Mobile to double customers and,  we have no one to speak to correct this rip-off.

5 REPLIES 5

Marie523
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

he says he paid on the 17 of march.... should not say he hasn't paid...

I paid twice in on month the 17 and the 19 of march ....it says the same thing to me

Marie523
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem. Paid 25$ the 17th of march and then because phone wasn't working in quebec... I changed my package on the 19th of march paying another 25$ it worked for 2 days and it says exatly the same thing as you that i havent' paid.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@ForbesC Is your phone still working? As @tehowennathe said, it's normal for your account to say expired/suspended around your renewal date. You will also have received a text reminding you to pay, that is automated and will go out a few days before your renewal date regardless of whether you have funds in your account and/or autopay set up.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ForbesC wrote:

Really, my account is suspended, for what. My account is up to date. I made a payment on March 17. 

So, now I should pay for another 30 days service within a month. No way I am paying $33 again when I did so on March 17, 2019.

Is this part of the changes Public Mobile to double customers and,  we have no one to speak to correct this rip-off.

You might want to try the Losst/Stolen trcik to see if it fixes the problem. Just sign in to selfserve select the Lost/Stolen card option and select it. Logout wait for a couple of minutes then login into your account and remove the Lost/Stolen lock restart your phone and see if it fixes it.

If not 

send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you made payment on March 17th and that wasn't your renewal date don't worry. If your renewal is today it will always say suspended but it will still work. Once funds are actually taken out status will go back to active.

Need Help? Let's chat.