cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when you click on the "Make a Payment" buttton in the account area?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

I'm new here and wary about using this button.  Does it automatically charge your auto pay credit card on file?  Or are you sent to another page where you have other options?  Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

don't worry

@gblackma wrote:

I'm new here and wary about using this button.  Does it automatically charge your auto pay credit card on file?  Or are you sent to another page where you have other options?  Thank you.

Yes, it charges the same card that is on file with autopay. Public Mobile only allows one payment card to be saved. You can use a different card to manually pay, but you would first need to remove the old one and then add the new card. It does not give you a choice of cards to charge, and can only use the one that is saved in your Public Mobile account.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

That's a manual payment. You can pay manually before your autopay to add funds to yuor account. When deadline comes, money will be deducted from your account and then, the rest would be deducted from your autopay card (if funds in your account is not enough to cover the plan).

When you click "Make a Payment" this is the next screen that comes up.

Screenshot_20191230_125032.jpg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

It takes you to a different area where you can edit your payment option or Make a payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.