cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: What happens if I don't have enough funds to cover my plan?

@markevee  You need an active account to use the add-ons. If your account is suspended the add-on will be unusable till you re-active. After 90 days of being inactive you will lose your account including the addon

Mayor / Maire

Can't do it or not how the service works - up against what you would like the service to do are very different things.

Some of those things you mention are just simply not on offer here.

The data over 90 days is your misunderstanding.

No you can't have multiple numbers under one account.

You can change your service cycle by suspending your service and then renewing it again on the day you want. It'll still float around a little due to it being a 30/90 day cycle.

I don't remember seeing posts from you about calls not working but surely they should be able to point you in the right direction.

No you can't transfer rewards to other accounts.

We hear people reporting great help from the mods. We hear similar reports to what you're saying. Maybe it depends on the problem. I think their communications of what they're doing and why it's taking so long are apparently sorely lacking. If they have to escalate to whoever else then let the customer know the progress rather than nothing.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4 wrote:

Can't do it or not how the service works - up against what you would like the service to do are very different things.

Some of those things you mention are just simply not on offer here.

The data over 90 days is your misunderstanding.

No you can't have multiple numbers under one account.

You can change your service cycle by suspending your service and then renewing it again on the day you want. It'll still float around a little due to it being a 30/90 day cycle.

I don't remember seeing posts from you about calls not working but surely they should be able to point you in the right direction.

No you can't transfer rewards to other accounts.

We hear people reporting great help from the mods. We hear similar reports to what you're saying. Maybe it depends on the problem. I think their communications of what they're doing and why it's taking so long are apparently sorely lacking. If they have to escalate to whoever else then let the customer know the progress rather than nothing.

Yeah I Agree, I private messaged them about the phone calls not working, they said sometimes it can take up to 24 hours, but it still didn't work until I renewed my plan. I feel like my requests were reasonable, and telus offers all those services so i know public mobile (same owners) has the means to empower there mods, but they seem to be restricted on what they can do. As a customer i just don't care, the competition will do it for me. Bell actually gave me unlimited text and calls for $10 a month for the next year. The first bill ended up being $65 dolars though, and ive had problems with bell before, i'm skeptical but ill give it a try. They billed me $10 for the sim card, $35 for the activation and $20 for the first and last months.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. If you don't have enough funds your service will be terminated. Resume your service before 90 days before your serve