cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a joke

Cpzirk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was double charged on my CC after publics website took a **bleep** while on the payment page. Trying to contact someone has been a NIGHTMARE, instructions are OUTDATES, or dont work. Cant seem to actually MESSAGE a mod. Im so friggin done. public mobile has been a headache since I switched. This **bleep** is supposed to be easy. Website loads INCREDIBLY slow (im on Gb fiber internet) and is organised about as well as a 3yr olds play room. 

53 REPLIES 53

Cpzirk

If you review what I had stated, YOUR WEBSITE FROZE during the transaction. I opened a new tab, and checked to see if the transaction went through, it appeared to have not, so I then RE-COMPLETED the transaction, and my acct was topped up. Its not MY FAULT that YOUR SYSTEMS took a dump during a transaction. Either way, threaten to ban me all you want. I could frankly care less. Just shows more massive flaws with this form of getting help from a service that I pay for. I will be terminating my service as soon as I can. 

daviddwh

They have provide help pretty fast in my opinion. Patient and understanding is key since we don't have call centres anymore..

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Cpzirk

First of all, please refrain from using such language on the Community. This is a place to help and get help. If you can't be respectful towards other members and moderators who are simply trying to help, you'll be banned from the Community. We already warned you once, and won't warn you a third time. 

Take a look at the Community Guidelines; 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Welcome-To-Our-Community/ta-p/641

I took a look at your account and can see you manually topped up twice. It's not our system who charged you twice. As we mentioned, as a prepaid service, we technically do not offer refunds in such situations. However note that if you would've kindly and calmly explained the situation and requested a refund to the mod who was trying to help you, we probably would've been willing to try and send a refund request for you regardless. 

We're truly here to help you dear. A little politeness goes a long way 🙂 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Cpzirk

yall think its a simple they have no phone number issue. its not. Its having to jump through hoops in order to GET THE **bleep**ING HELP I NEED. Instead, im given archaic instructions that DONT work on a website that WONT LET ME MESSAGE A MOD DIRECTLY. A simple "EMAIL US*" link on the contact page would go MIIIIILLLLEEEEESSSS instead of this bull**bleep** we have to deal with.  As a paying customer I am pissed. THEN theirs the fact that I have not been offered a resolution. Simply was told to "keep the funds in my acct for next month" BUT PUBLIC isnt the one paying my **bleep**ing credit card intrest, now are they. I was DOUBLE CHARGED because of their **bleep** website. Try to get it resolved, only to have to deal with this headache, just to be told ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ leave it there for next month.

*they USED to have an email us option, but I guess someone decided that was too beneficial for customers to ACTUALLY get help.

mtfolks

Community forum only support obviously isn’t for everyone. Sounds like it may not be worth the $18 you’re saving so might be worth considering switching to a provider that offers over the phone support that meet your needs. 

Personally, I’m coming up on a year with PM and couldn’t been happier. Had a couple hiccups during switchover but support fixed them quickly and painlessly. And between the four lines I’ve set up we’ve saved close to $1500 over the 12 months. So, no complaints here. 

Cpzirk

I've spoken to a mod and was basically told to suck it, so yeah.. Great job pm.. Also like how it took a day for a mod to respond to this thread, even after its been marked as "resolved" by a member of the community,, not a mod themselves (shows the utility of a message board system for getting help from a company)

Once my balance is used im peacing back to freedom or bell.. You guys suck

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Cpzirk, Hi there! For further assistance, please do send us a private message or respond to thread that has already been started. Thank you! 

Cpzirk

So i basically get. Told im stuck with  the double payment, and that i "can just use my balance next month".. I should file a dispute and cancel my phone.. But then i eat 70 bucks and risk losing the number I've had for 5 years.. I am so **bleep**ing pissed right now.. 

As far as contacting support, again. .What's wrong with a simple email support button? I save a whole 18 dollars. Off what i would pay from the big guys, so it's not like pm has this huge edge.. In fact they lose any edge they may have with the lack of support they provide to their Customers.. I'm also paying twice what i was paying with my Last provider for the same service, so decent tech support should be a given. 

kht416

Same issue with my second account. Thanks for the mods commenting here, instead of to the private message which has gone unanswered for 8 hours.

kht416

Well there was never a problem until now. 

kht416

they are not responding, reminds me of whaqt went down at 1&1 last year. There were some backend changes made, nothing worked, except billing...they kept billing but customers just couldn't access all areas of their account. I hope that's not what happened here.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kht416, It has been reported previously that if you use the same CC on more than two accounts, the system might not allow it.  That said, @will13am was succesful in doing that today.  Could be a browser thing, could be an account security thing.  Sending a private message to the moderatos team is your best bet at this time.

kht416

Give me a break, they send you a link to page where it doesnt state you need a seperate login to access the boards (I never used them) then I get these canned lines about not being able to access my account with the info. YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED IN to send a message in the first place, and it's not obvious when you first do it.  And I was logged in, so at least that account could have been looked at. I'm still waiting. I have better things to then wait for my phone to get disconnected. Why does my past payment method not work? Or the new card I tried. Make a post that addresses the issue publically if you having techinical issues.

publicmobile.jpg

kht416

I'm havin the same problem, and if I find I have been billed for every transation I tried to pay I will lose my %$#^. The card I have paid with before for two accounts doesnt work, and they blame the card. Give me a break, the problem is on your end and I've been trying to deal with this ALL DAY. Admit if you have a system error and stop blaming our cards.

wrote:

lmao Contacting customer service should be easy. Simply provide me with a phone number, link to chat, or an email address . Dont make me jump through all kinds of whoops on some crap laid out message board in order to get the help thats supposed to come with what I PAY FOR in my services. 

@Cpzirk, there is none of those available.  All contact and support will be done through this forum and private messages.  That is the Customer Model that Public Mobile is based on and does not hide.  Even on their mainpage it states The Phone company without a Phone Number.  I do understand that there are issues with the activation system sometimes but the consumer must also do a little research and understand if the company will meet their needs.  If you need a call centre or live chat then PM will not meet your required needs.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Cpzirk

also, wetcoaster, thank you. That link worked where as the buttons on users profiles did not. 

Cpzirk

lmao Contacting customer service should be easy. Simply provide me with a phone number, link to chat, or an email address . Dont make me jump through all kinds of whoops on some crap laid out message board in order to get the help thats supposed to come with what I PAY FOR in my services. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Cpzirk, don't blow a gasket over a knowledge gap.  You've been given feedback on how to contact the moderator team.  They are generally very efficient with response and problem resolution.  

wrote:

@Cpzirk@ you can send private messages to @CS_Agent

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Wonder_why

@Cpzirk you can send private messages to @Moderator_Team

Cpzirk

hit message and it sends me to the main landing page for the website signed in or out. 

Cpzirk

if I knew, i woudlnt be here -_- might be a browser thing, IDK. I have ZERO problems with any other websites other than this one 

Wonder_why

@Cpzirk why you can't messages the MOD ?

Need Help? Let's chat.