cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website won't take my payments

Makailarae
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all

My account has recently been suspended and when I try to make a payment it says there is an error with my debit card. I don't have another card, and my debit card is working perfectly fine elsewhere. None of my debit card info has changed, and previously it has worked fine.

The bot chat doesn't help, who do i talk to?? It looks like someone else is having the same issue.

13 REPLIES 13

@Makailarae if you're using Outlook try clicking on other in your main folder

Makailarae

Yes the money was taken out of my bank account and I did not receive any sort of receipt.

Makailarae

In fact, I can't even submit a proper request about my order because I never even received an email with the confirmation number. Yet the money was taken out of my bank account. This is outrageous!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Makailarae wrote:

Yep, I've checked every area of my email persistently including spam. I ordered it and contacted them last night and haven't heard a word. Very frustrating.

Do you see a charge on your payment method? Did you get any kind of receipt from anywhere?

Makailarae

Yep, I've checked every area of my email persistently including spam. I ordered it and contacted them last night and haven't heard a word. Very frustrating.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Makailarae wrote:

Thank you for this.

I purchased a voucher from Recharge and never got a voucher number or an email from them. I tried to contact them and haven't heard back. Is this normal??

That's not a good sign. Did you check your spam folder? Maybe also up on your email server? I don't recall if they have a direct to phone number method like the others. I only did the voucher method. I got it only a few minutes after paying.

@Makailarae wrote:

Thank you for this.

I purchased a voucher from Recharge and never got a voucher number or an email from them. I tried to contact them and haven't heard back. Is this normal??

call 611 to see if voucher has been applied.

Makailarae

Thank you I have put in a ticket!

Makailarae

Thank you for this.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Makailarae use this private message link to contact the moderators directly 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To expedite matters send them the 10 digits shown in the self service account, cvs number, name, and address on the credit card statement. It would be better if you use Simon. 

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Makailarae Known Public Mobile Auto-Pay timeout issue. Your only options are to try to make a manual payment choose the custom amount option and keep trying until it works.

Another option is to purchase a voucher to get your plan you and running again.

vouchers.png

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Hope this helps!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Makailarae the bot chat will eventually direct you to a customer rep(moderator) you just need to click "submit ticket/click me" to start a private message. it is not a live chat so you will need to periodically check your inbox messages(the envelope icon *top right corner beside the bell notifications icon)

submit ticket.jpeg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Makailarae wrote:

Hi all

My account has recently been suspended and when I try to make a payment it says there is an error with my debit card. I don't have another card, and my debit card is working perfectly fine elsewhere. None of my debit card info has changed, and previously it has worked fine.

The bot chat doesn't help, who do i talk to?? It looks like someone else is having the same issue.

Click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Alternative is to use an on-line voucher from recharge.com or ding.com. There's a small fee for their vouchers.

Need Help? Let's chat.