cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Error - Year for Credit Card Expiry Not Available When Paying

BrittB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone, 

Hoping someone can help me. My account has been suspended because my credit card expired. I tried to update it however, when trying to put in the new year, 2025, it is not available in the drop down menu. It only goes to 2024. How can I get this fixed? I'm unable to make a payment and get my phone reactivated. 

Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

BrittB

I just wanted to let everyone know that the credit card expiry date has been adjusted on the website. There are now additional years in the drop down menu which was causing the issue and making it impossible to enter in the correct card information. Thank you to everyone for your advice! 

Misah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello @Dunkman ,

Ussually, It is easier to call *611, follow the instruction for a  voucher. It usually works without problem.

But if it doesn't work, please clic here to contact moderators If they don't answer by tomorrow, send the message again.

Anyway you have to contact the moderators about the credit card problem.

Good luck!

@BrittB 

That is unfortunate.  If you have not heard back from moderator in 2 days, you should try to private message again.  

Vouchers sometimes takes time to become active.  Maybe try to input again in a few hours. Or you coud try paying online via your self service account instead of via the phone automated system.    

BrittB

@Dunkman Thanks for your help. 

I have contacted a moderator and have not heard back yet. Unfortunately, I contacted a moderator in March about a seperate problem and still have not heard back regarding that issue. I was a little sceptical whether they would get back to me or not about this payment issue. 

I have went ahead and purchased a voucher and applied it to my account however, it doesn't seem to have been applied and updated. I did this around 2 hours ago and it still is not working. Is there another step that I have to do? I applied the voucher through the automated phone system. 

Thanks! 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BrittB 

You will need to contact moderator to help.  Expect 1-2 day wait.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need to pay ASAP, you can buy a voucher in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies)

Need Help? Let's chat.