cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web page will not accept my next month payment

Dougmore1955
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan payment date is Feb25,2020 that's tomorrow. 
I can not top up my account on website. Error message blames Bank account when I try to give them money. There is enough funds in bank account to cover billing. 

There is red lettering stating Account Suspended. 
Do not know why this is or who to contact. 
can anyone help me please. 
Dougmore

7 REPLIES 7

@Dougmore1955  Clear your browser. Reboot your device you are using to add funds to the account. Open only one tab in secret/incognito mode in chrome, firefox or safari. When entering the address copy it exactly like it is on your statement. Do not fill in the apt/unit box and do not put a space in the postal code. USE ALL CAPS if necessary. When choosing the payment amount pick 'other" and fill in the amount and submit. Do not try too many times or it can create a security lock on your card by thinking it's a fraudulent activity.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dougmore1955 

If bank payment is not working i would recommend: 

1) Buying an Public Mobile topup voucher from local store or use recharge.com to buy one.

Just remember if you Buy the voucher from local store it can take sometimes 24 to 48 hours to get the funds added to your account.

2) You can also pay using either Visa or Visa Debit or a MasterCard. If you dont have any you can also buy a prepaid MasterCard as well.

Good luck!

Cheers!!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Dougmore1955 Do you have autopay turned ON? If yes, and your phone is working, ignore the messages as they occur with every renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dougmore1955 PM only accepts Canadian and American MasterCard and visa and visa debit. You can try topping up using online sites such as https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Public-Mobile-Evoucher-Sites/m-p/504155#M4...

Or you can go out and purchase vouchers from gas stations and use 611 from another phone to provide payment  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

@Dougmore1955 wrote:

I can not top up my account on website. Error message blames Bank account when I try to give them money. There is enough funds in bank account to cover billing. 

Dougmore

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com to make a payment

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dougmore1955 wrote:

Dougmore

Did you setup autopay using bank debit card?

If not, you need to set autopay with bank debit or credit card.  You cannot use online banking to pay your plan fee.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dougmore1955 wrote:

Dougmore

You can pay using either MC, Visa or Debit Visa or vouchers.  How are you trying to pay?

Edit: Just for clarification, Amex is also accepted for payment purposes.

Need Help? Let's chat.