cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways to pay for your phone

kaylalou026
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you need a credit card to pay for your phone plan or can you pay with pay pal? 

8 REPLIES 8

sherylgallant
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Interesting. I would have to do that monthly and apply them manually, provided I remember to do so. 🙂   I like PayPal because it comes directly off my bank account. No fuss, no bother and no remembering. I have auto pay with a prepaid Visa but I have to remember to keep money on it. As easy as Public Mobile is - Autopay from my bank account would be better - perfect. I can get that through Paypal. 

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kaylalou026 

I did bought Public Mobile Vouchers from muskbird.com with PayPal (fees 3.5%)

@geopublic wrote:

@kaylalou026 wrote:

Do you need a credit card to pay for your phone plan or can you pay with pay pal? 

@kaylalou026 You migjt be able to use PP via recharge.com but not 100% sure.

Yup.Screenshot_20190808-201533.png

Costs a.few extra dollars but you can do it.

sherylgallant
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am another one that would love to pay with PayPal, so I'm hoping it is being considered for the future. Thank you for your time and effort! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kaylalou026 wrote:

@kaylalou026 You migjt be able to use PP via recharge.com but not 100% sure.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaylalou026 wrote:

No PayPal. Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Visa Debit, unofficially Mastercard Debit, gift card credit cards, vouchers from stores or online.

Canadian or American issued cards with a Canadian or American billing address.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can pay with Visa debit, vouchers, and virtual debit like recharge.com.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For plans, you need a credit card or prepaid top up card. Paypal is not an option.

Need Help? Let's chat.