cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was sent a new credit card; Autopay and Refer-a-friend rewards are now gone.

LarkAttack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was sent a new credit card. I mistakenly removed the old card and entered the new one into my account instead of just editing the card that was there. I lost all of my past rewards and am no longer receiving my refer a friend rewards each month, even though they are still a PM customer. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LarkAttack does the $2 autopy reward show up on your self service account overview page? Should look like below. 20200419_140531.jpg

If it isn't then go back and enable it. 
1. Go the "Payment" tab
2. Click the BIG "Manage Autopay" icon beside "One time payment"
3. Then click "Add Autopay"
4. To confirm check to see if the $2 autopay discount is showing on the overview page.

If it is showing then contat the moderators and ask them to look into why you aren't getting the reward. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The autopay just needs to be toggled back on.

The referrals: a while ago, they removed a bunch of undeserving referrals from everybody's accounts. You would need to prove that those referrals are still active.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@LarkAttack wrote:

I was sent a new credit card. I mistakenly removed the old card and entered the new one into my account instead of just editing the card that was there. I lost all of my past rewards and am no longer receiving my refer a friend rewards each month, even though they are still a PM customer. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

@LarkAttack   Changing CC's shouldn't affect your rewards or add-ons (if any) on your account.  However, if that is the case then click on the ? mark bottom right of your screen to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon to get any missing rewards restored.

Edit:  here's a link to SIMon if you don't see the ? mark on your screen: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Changing your credit card should not remove your awards.  Log into your account to see if they are still there.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@LarkAttack You better to contact mods regarding missing rewards. They should stay on your account. Create a ticket by clicking on ? on bottom right side of the page and follow directions.

Need Help? Let's chat.