cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to remove my credit card from my account, can't log in

neman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. Public Mobile service in my area is quite poor, so I've decided to test another carrier. The move is complete, and my number has been ported.

I have already turned off auto pay, and want to remove my credit card from my account. It was unclear how to do this earlier, and now I can't log into my account to finish the job. I get the error:

Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.

I assume this is related to the port of my number.

How do I log in and remove my credit card information?

3 REPLIES 3

neman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you @Dunkman and @will13am! I will message the moderators as per suggestion. Much appreciated!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@neman , your account has been closed with the number port.  If you want your credit card removed from the account that you can no longer access, you need to contact the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@neman 

Once you port out from Public Mobile, your self service account is closed  You will not have access to your old account.  Ideally, you could have removed autopay information before port.

You should have no issues, but if you want to be on safe side, you can contact moderator to remove your credit card information.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.