cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to put two bills into one.

stephaniezarb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 phone bills one for myself and one for my daughter, I would like to combine them to one totaly monthly bill rather than 2 seperate ones, anyone know how I can do this? Thanks in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

With PM, each account is considered individual and cannot be combined. If you could combine them, you would only receive one Autopay reward instead of two you may be presently be receiving.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@stephaniezarb wrote:

I have 2 phone bills one for myself and one for my daughter, I would like to combine them to one totaly monthly bill rather than 2 seperate ones, anyone know how I can do this? Thanks in advance. 

Just use the same Credit card for Autopay in both accounts.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@stephaniezarb  I could understand why you'd want to do that IF you were actually receiving a monthly bill, but since this is prepaid, there's not much point to it, UNLESS you're paying via vouchers and have to manually add the voucher into each account, to pay for each month's service. If, however, you have autopay set up, using either a credit card, or Visa debit, there's  no particular advantage to combining two accounts into one, except, I suppose, being able to look at usage for two accounts at one time, which could end up being kind of confusing anyway.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@stephaniezarb wrote:

Although each account is separate, you can use the same credit card to pay for both. That way, each account can also take advantage of Autopy Reward.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Sorry can't be done

1 account 1 email 1 number

Need Help? Let's chat.