cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to pay for my suspended service with funds in my account

Plunderkind
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I deposited it enough money via voucher to cover my next months phone bill, unfortunately I did not make the transaction    soon enough to avoid having my plan suspended. 

Surely i must be able to use the deposited funds ($63) to pay the missed-by-two-hours $50 bill?

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Plunderkind wrote:

I deposited it enough money via voucher to cover my next months phone bill, unfortunately I did not make the transaction    soon enough to avoid having my plan suspended. 

Surely i must be able to use the deposited funds ($63) to pay the missed-by-two-hours $50 bill?

Yes if you did the deposit after midnight ET on your renewal night then you would be in a bit of a state. Maybe the lost/stolen will work for you right now but you might have to wait for tomorrow after the renewal dust settles after noon ET.

The system goes through all kinds of worrying gyrations on renewal night. It is best to just stay away or just sit back and watch the antics. And Don't Panic. 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@PlunderkindIt should automatically detect that you have enough balance to renew your plan. But sometimes due to a glitch, it does not. So try enabling/disabling the lost/stolen phone feature and see if that triggers the renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.