cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to pay but Forgot password and username

Tsigeweini1973
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I want to log in into my account but forgot my username and password. How to i reset it and log in to my account to reset my expired credit card. 

Thank you, 

10 REPLIES 10

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AE_Collector wrote:

Good info here... so to sum up, as long as your phone is working (account hasn't expired due to lack of payment), you can make a pynent by dialling 611? Does this only work if you have a credit card registered already? Or can you add or change a card from 611 as well?

AE_Collector 

No you cannot add or update cc. 

The following is the valid prompts for a 611 call.

PM 611prompts.JPG

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

Good info here... so to sum up, as long as your phone is working (account hasn't expired due to lack of payment), you can make a pynent by dialling 611? Does this only work if you have a credit card registered already? Or can you add or change a card from 611 as well?

AE_Collector 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@totalUser wrote:

If you are tight with the time and either using voucher or already have credit card on file you can pay by dialing 611.

You can press reset password if you're phone is working

Otherwise you will need to talk to Moderators

Now that I think of it if the OP forgot his username and password what are the chances she/he is going to remember their PIN or security question for that matter. Smiley Frustrated

The 611 service will happily take your money no PIN's asked.

@totalUser wrote:

If you are tight with the time and either using voucher or already have credit card on file you can pay by dialing 611.

Now that I think of it if the OP forgot his username and password what are the chances she/he is going to remember their PIN or security question for that matter. Smiley Frustrated

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@Tsigeweini1973 wrote:

Hi,

I want to log in into my account but forgot my username and password. How to i reset it and log in to my account to reset my expired credit card. 

Thank you, 

@Tsigeweini1973  Your username is your email. Click on the reset password link to reset your password. As an alternative dial 611 from your device to make payment.

@Tsigeweini1973: For that alternative, you would need to buy a voucher from a store or online.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tsigeweini1973 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you, 

@Tsigeweini1973  Your username is your email. Click on the reset password link to reset your password. As an alternative dial 611 from your device to make payment.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tsigeweini1973 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you, 

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

username is your email address...any help ?

Need Help? Let's chat.