Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to pay bill

cindypenny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bill payment

11 REPLIES 11

Once you get your account into shape...try this. 

Hybrid Prepay your account and keep auto-pay in place.

Try this hybrid customer developed auto-pay system. It works!

For your future use and thought. Since we all depend on our mobile devices we need to have reliable service so here is a method to insure yourself to avoid the insufficient funds situation. 

Manually pay 30 days ahead. Leave auto pay in place (just in case) as that alone gives you $2 off and if it is NOT used you will still get the $2 off. Then when you receive your text that your account has been paid, that then becomes your reminder to prepay again. Depending on the accumulation of any earned (vs expected) credits you may occasionally downward adjust the amount you prepay. Do a screen print of your text and treat it like a bill to pay. 

PS. This would also ensure that if you had to wait for a voucher to be valid that anxiety won’t set in as you will have time to wait it out before your next 30 day term payment is due.

Copyright 2020

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@cindypenny This isn't the automated chat. What are you having difficulty with? Top ups can be purchased at some stores like Walmart or.Shoppers Drug Mart.  You.can also oay with credit card if you go to your self serve account.

The first important detail is “expired more or less than 90 days”?

If more, everything is gone. You will need to set up a new account with a new SIM card and pick a new number.

If less than 90 days you just need to add enough funds and use the reactivate button to get it working again. Is the plan you were on the plan you want to continue with for at least the next 30 days?

AE_Collector

jcormier12

You can update your billing via "My Account".

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cindypenny  Is your phone still working? Have you registered a credit card for autopay?

if both are true but you are concerned because you see that message in your account, don't be, that is normal. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cindypenny 

Another option is instant top-up in some stores.

How long has the account been expired?

If more than 90 days then you'll need to start afresh.

@cindypenny wrote:

my plan has expired, I want to pay and continue my number. How can I make the payment 

@cindypenny 

Are you on autopay?  Credit card connected to account?  How did you pay before?  Pay via credit card, visa debit card, payment vouchers.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=paying-for-your-service&subcategory=how...

@cindypenny wrote:

my plan has expired, I want to pay and continue my number. How can I make the payment 

@cindypenny hi you can pay with a  voucher or a cc if you have one on file by dailling *611 or go into your self serve account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cindypenny 

Is there a specific concern?  More details will be helpful.  

Here is a help article:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay

You can browse for further information.

cindypenny

Need Help? Let's chat.