cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE WITH AN ACTUAL PUBLIC MOBILE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE

dave2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Without any warning, my service suddenly stopped working. First I received a message saying, "You don't have an active plan on your account," and then I received a message saying, "Your service has been temporarily suspended.

Please note: I have had an active account for years.

On my account page it says: PLAN EXPIRED. 

Also: this message appears at the top of my account page: "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

I AM ON AUTOPAY.

I also received a message saying that I owe $27.00.

Could someone please explain what the hell is going on here?

9 REPLIES 9

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dave2Don't blame you..... I would be losing my mind too.

Need to check on my parents and make sure that they are okay... otherwise there will be trouble :P.

Good luck peeps!!!

dave2

Yes, I received the same message. From what others have been telling me, this is presumably just a major screwup on their end. Nothing to do now but grin and bear it. As far as I know, no explanation has been offered.

Prakashb

mine is still not fixed....does PM expects us to be fool enough to pay twice for each month

it has the following message inspite of paying it yesterday -

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

dave2

Apologies to computergeek541 – my emotions temporarily prevented me from rationally processing his reply. Thanks to both of you!

TheOldVR

@dave2 wrote:

Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I contact a MOD?

Copied from above post ...

Unfortuantely, there have been other reports of similar issues today.  The only way to contact Public Mobile is to send a private message to Moderator_Team.  You can use this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Credit goes to @computergeek541....

dave2

Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I contact a MOD?

TheOldVR

It's a common issue that others are also experiencing @dave2 ..... not that me saying that helps u at all :(.

Suggest you contact a MOD directly and get your self in Queue for help... hopefully PM is already working on a fix.

There are several other similar threads to yours right now.

Hope things get sorted for you asap...

mh1983

One person reported that their service was restored: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-plans-launching-on-April-23rd/td-p/.... Hopefully that means fixes are on the way.

@dave2 wrote:

Hello,

Without any warning, my service suddenly stopped working. First I received a message saying, "You don't have an active plan on your account," and then I received a message saying, "Your service has been temporarily suspended.

Please note: I have had an active account for years.

On my account page it says: PLAN EXPIRED. 

Also: this message appears at the top of my account page: "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

I AM ON AUTOPAY.

I also received a message saying that I owe $27.00.

Could someone please explain what the hell is going on here?

Unfortuantely, there have been other reports of similar issues today.  The only way to contact Public Mobile is to send a private message to Moderator_Team.  You can use this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.