Did you mean: 

WHY DID I GET CHARGED TWO TIMES IN MY ACCOUNT DECEMBER 2019

vanstone84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

AND I CHECKED ALL THE STATEMTN TOTAL CHARGED IS 13 TIMES 

AND SOMEONE RESPONSE TO MY ACCOUNT     THANKS

8 REPLIES 8

@Psygineer wrote:

The 30 day billing cycle is keeping some people away, and generates a lot of redundant posts on the forums where people are confused by it and then state about their date creeping up and calling PM scammy as a result. Fixed date would be more ideal to avoid those kinds of situations.

Oh, I agree with you there, but as mentioned, I suspect PM's system is just simpler to maintain when set at 30 days, than to change it because some people get confused. Besides, there seems to be PLENTY of folks that hang out on these forums to straighten out the confusion for the folks that don't understand what's transpired on their accounts.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Psygineer wrote:

@vanstone84 wrote:

Your title says 2 times, and your post says 13 times. If it is 2 times, and those 2 times were Dec 1 and Dec 31, then that is normal. Some people don't even get charged in Feb, but they were charged for Jan 1 and Jan 31. It's the silly 30 day billing cycle here which I honestly think they should do away with. Just make it the month like everyone else does now!

@Psygineer 

We don't know, since the OP hasn't said so, or posted a screenshot of the account, but I suspect the number 13 mentioned, just MIGHT be the number of transactions in the account, both charges & and credits, and MAYBE the OP is misreading the info.

As for the 30 day billing cycle, I agree, it would be easier for some customers to understand if their account was billed monthly, either on the same date of each month, as when they started, or on the 1st of every month, but I suspect the PM system has been set up to bill every 30 days, and it's likely a lot simpler to leave it that way, rather than change it. Personally, every 30 days is fine with me, but I can see why some people get confused about why they've been charged twice in one month.

The 30 day billing cycle is keeping some people away, and generates a lot of redundant posts on the forums where people are confused by it and then state about their date creeping up and calling PM scammy as a result. Fixed date would be more ideal to avoid those kinds of situations. I have auto-pay on and my credit card always will have room for it so I don't even pay that much attention to it. The other issue that is common is people not understanding that taxes here work the same as they do in store, that the price before taxes isn't the checkout price. (Mind you I've been on a PM vacation and not on the forums much lately so that issue may have been left behind in 2019).

@Psygineer wrote:

@vanstone84 wrote:

Your title says 2 times, and your post says 13 times. If it is 2 times, and those 2 times were Dec 1 and Dec 31, then that is normal. Some people don't even get charged in Feb, but they were charged for Jan 1 and Jan 31. It's the silly 30 day billing cycle here which I honestly think they should do away with. Just make it the month like everyone else does now!

@Psygineer 

We don't know, since the OP hasn't said so, or posted a screenshot of the account, but I suspect the number 13 mentioned, just MIGHT be the number of transactions in the account, both charges & and credits, and MAYBE the OP is misreading the info.

As for the 30 day billing cycle, I agree, it would be easier for some customers to understand if their account was billed monthly, either on the same date of each month, as when they started, or on the 1st of every month, but I suspect the PM system has been set up to bill every 30 days, and it's likely a lot simpler to leave it that way, rather than change it. Personally, every 30 days is fine with me, but I can see why some people get confused about why they've been charged twice in one month.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vanstone84 wrote:

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vanstone84 

If PM took 2 payments within very short period, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vanstone84 , please check your account payment history to confirm the errant charges.  Being charged 13 times is a pretty big error.  If your payment history is showing multiple charges, please contact the moderator team to make corrections.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@vanstone84 were you charged on the 1st and the 31st. 30 day cycle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vanstone84 

PM billing cycle is 30 days.

If your first renewal is Dec 1st, your next renewal will be Dec 31st.

Need Help? Let's chat.