cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHEN ARE THE COMMUNITY POINTS ADDED

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello:

when are the point for the the community added to my selfserve page.  I might wait until they are added because I contributed that information and those thoughts and time and it would be cool  to be rewarded.  My email addresses are the same for the community and selfserve...let me know, talk to yas.

Sincerely,

Benjamin

34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bnaugler24 

Also be aware that the community reward is reset each month. You don't just keep getting it. You have to keep up activity each month to keep getting it.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bnaugler24 wrote:

Hello:

when are the point for the the community added to my selfserve page.  I might wait until they are added because I contributed that information and those thoughts and time and it would be cool  to be rewarded.  My email addresses are the same for the community and selfserve...let me know, talk to yas.

Sincerely,

Benjamin

Community reward will be posted to your account around the 6th of each month for the previous month community reward if you are qualified.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Community rewards are generally added each calendar month, between the 4th and 8th of the month.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bnaugler24 wrote:

Hello:

Sincerely,

Benjamin

I believe the community rewards are added to your account on the 7th of each month 🙂

EDIT: Sorry, I was just basing this on what I could remember of the last few months, but I think @stonechucker  provided a better answer below with the range of the 4th to the 8th.

Need Help? Let's chat.