cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARNING! Billing issue

Jmckimmie007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is the response I got from the MOD team here at Public Mobile, after their system double billed me! Absolutely unacceptable, didn’t take them 7-8 weeks to take my money (mistake but still). 

5D7C99AD-07A7-4CA8-989F-97036D040552.png

16 REPLIES 16

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rowdy1212  can you explain what happened to you?  the original poster stated they had a double payment on their cc.  is that what  happened to you?  I am also trying to understand how a double payment on  a cc would cause 2 missed loan payments.

Rowdy1212

continued

and if you send to one i'm pretty sure they all get it? I think i read that in a post on here somewhere. So anyway the one i sent the first one to i came to find out she or he isn't on much so i sent it to the monderator team to be sure....I think

Rowdy1212

Thanks Popping Mayor,

I'm pretty sure i already did that yesterday.

popping

@Rowdy1212 

Use the following to send a private message to moderator team for help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Rowdy1212

Hi again Lieux,

Could you point me in the direction where it looks like a moderator helped?

@Rowdy1212 It seams that the moderator helped with this case..but I’m not sure with yours... if you have already written a message just have to wait now... few hours to 2 days... and don’t send another message...it’s not  faster for having an answer...Smiley Frustrated

Rowdy1212

Hello.

Can i ask what the resolution that was offered was? The same thing happened to me and it caused me to miss two loan payments so i was billed two nsf from the bank and two nsf's from the place i got the loans from. So this mistake cost me a **bleep** load of money. I messaged the moderator's twice yesterday but no reply as of yet.

Jmckimmie007

nope entering payment manually, first time it came back as it failed and to try again.... but apparently the first time didn’t actually fail. This matter has been dealt with and I am happy with the resolution I was offered.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jmckimmie007

I'm curious how you got double billed - - - did you manually add money to your account before your due date, and then autopay kicked in, and charged you?  Or did autopay just kick in twice that billing period? 

CraftyFarmer

My previous phone company owes me a refund of over $120. They said this could take 4-6 weeks AFTER the current billing cycle, and that the refund would be sent in the mail by cheque. Apparently this kind of extended time line for refunds is common with phone service companies .

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jmckimmie007 wrote:

I doubt this case would go very far? What do you mean by this? 

From my previous CCTS experience, unless PM said, it's your fault, we ain't giving you any money back, or you have suffered from a longer than acceptable days of loss of service, CCTS may not favor you in this case, as this is how prepay plan works. I could be wrong, but that's my experience with CCTS.

Jmckimmie007

I doubt this case would go very far? What do you mean by this? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jmckimmie007, if you are dissatisfied with the resolution offered you are always welcome to seek further intervention through the CCTS.  However, I doubt that this case would go very far. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/About-The-CCTS/ta-p/33309

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the system run an error? that is too bad to hear.

Jmckimmie007

all well and good if you have the spare $42.00 to just throw away!!!! I live in the bush... in a camper.... on an extremely tight budget! This is crazy!

popping

@Jmckimmie007 

Phone company in Canada is setup to collect money.  It will take about 2 -  3 months to get a refund.  It is not just PM.  I may be faster to use your money on your next renewal date if you decided to stay for another 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.