cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Vouchers

So I went to the store today to buy a public mobile phone voucher, they guy gave me the wrong one he gave me one for bell I noticed after getting frustrated that it wasn’t working after trying it many times, I returned it and got a public mobile one but every time I’m trying to put my nip through like I do every month I’m getting the message “ sorry we are unable to process this request” it’s the first time this happens to me I tried to wait a bit and try again and I’ve tried restarting my phone a lot ... has any one had this ? Any solutions ? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Vouchers

 @Billie2101 

Try entering it in the 611 service.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Vouchers


@Billie2101 wrote:

So I went to the store today to buy a public mobile phone voucher, they guy gave me the wrong one he gave me one for bell I noticed after getting frustrated that it wasn’t working after trying it many times, I returned it and got a public mobile one but every time I’m trying to put my nip through like I do every month I’m getting the message “ sorry we are unable to process this request” it’s the first time this happens to me I tried to wait a bit and try again and I’ve tried restarting my phone a lot ... has any one had this ? Any solutions ? 


Waiting and possibly trying later may be all this is needed. Some vouchers do not get activated in the Public Mobile system until several hours later. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Vouchers

Well what I’ve always done is call *611 press 1 for English and 1 for voucher then enter the PIN is there another way ? 

im thinking there is two this possibly affecting it 1) is maybe because I tried with bell it’s got messed up or 2) because my PIN starts I’m with 11 like the options I chose .... 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Vouchers


@Billie2101 wrote:

Well what I’ve always done is call *611 press 1 for English and 1 for voucher then enter the PIN is there another way ? 

im thinking there is two this possibly affecting it 1) is maybe because I tried with bell it’s got messed up or 2) because my PIN starts I’m with 11 like the options I chose .... 


Bell doesn't have anything to do with this. Their system are not connected to Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Vouchers

I know that I was given the wrong one but now I have a public mobile voucher and *611 won’t accept it ... I think I’ve tried 10000 times 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Vouchers


@Billie2101 wrote:

Well what I’ve always done is call *611 press 1 for English and 1 for voucher then enter the PIN is there another way ? 

im thinking there is two this possibly affecting it 1) is maybe because I tried with bell it’s got messed up or 2) because my PIN starts I’m with 11 like the options I chose .... 


Funny. I assumed you had been trying with the self-serve. Yes there is another way...the self-serve. Log in and enter the voucher in there.

Bell wouldn't have any bearing. Incorrect entries just wouldn't work. The PIN should be 12 digits.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Vouchers

I’m going to try it right now, if it works your awesome !!! I need my phone for work ! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Vouchers


@Billie2101 wrote:

I’m going to try it right now, if it works your awesome !!! I need my phone for work ! 


Let's not get too excited yet. My experience has been that the 611 is better. But give it a go. Try it with incognito/private mode in Chrome if possible just to minimize some chances.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Vouchers

I’m trying to sign up for self serve but it’s saying my email doesn’t match, I only have one email.... 😫