cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Vouchers

So I went to the store today to buy a public mobile phone voucher, they guy gave me the wrong one he gave me one for bell I noticed after getting frustrated that it wasn’t working after trying it many times, I returned it and got a public mobile one but every time I’m trying to put my nip through like I do every month I’m getting the message “ sorry we are unable to process this request” it’s the first time this happens to me I tried to wait a bit and try again and I’ve tried restarting my phone a lot ... has any one had this ? Any solutions ? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Vouchers

@Billie2101 

Try entering it in the 611 service.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Billie2101 wrote:

So I went to the store today to buy a public mobile phone voucher, they guy gave me the wrong one he gave me one for bell I noticed after getting frustrated that it wasn’t working after trying it many times, I returned it and got a public mobile one but every time I’m trying to put my nip through like I do every month I’m getting the message “ sorry we are unable to process this request” it’s the first time this happens to me I tried to wait a bit and try again and I’ve tried restarting my phone a lot ... has any one had this ? Any solutions ? 

Waiting and possibly trying later may be all this is needed. Some vouchers do not get activated in the Public Mobile system until several hours later. 

Highlighted

Well what I’ve always done is call *611 press 1 for English and 1 for voucher then enter the PIN is there another way ? 

im thinking there is two this possibly affecting it 1) is maybe because I tried with bell it’s got messed up or 2) because my PIN starts I’m with 11 like the options I chose .... 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Billie2101 wrote:

Well what I’ve always done is call *611 press 1 for English and 1 for voucher then enter the PIN is there another way ? 

im thinking there is two this possibly affecting it 1) is maybe because I tried with bell it’s got messed up or 2) because my PIN starts I’m with 11 like the options I chose .... 

Bell doesn't have anything to do with this. Their system are not connected to Public Mobile.

Highlighted

I know that I was given the wrong one but now I have a public mobile voucher and *611 won’t accept it ... I think I’ve tried 10000 times 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Billie2101 wrote:

Funny. I assumed you had been trying with the self-serve. Yes there is another way...the self-serve. Log in and enter the voucher in there.

Bell wouldn't have any bearing. Incorrect entries just wouldn't work. The PIN should be 12 digits.

Highlighted

I’m going to try it right now, if it works your awesome !!! I need my phone for work ! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Billie2101 wrote:

I’m going to try it right now, if it works your awesome !!! I need my phone for work ! 

Let's not get too excited yet. My experience has been that the 611 is better. But give it a go. Try it with incognito/private mode in Chrome if possible just to minimize some chances.

Highlighted

I’m trying to sign up for self serve but it’s saying my email doesn’t match, I only have one email.... 😫