cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers

Billie2101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I went to the store today to buy a public mobile phone voucher, they guy gave me the wrong one he gave me one for bell I noticed after getting frustrated that it wasn’t working after trying it many times, I returned it and got a public mobile one but every time I’m trying to put my nip through like I do every month I’m getting the message “ sorry we are unable to process this request” it’s the first time this happens to me I tried to wait a bit and try again and I’ve tried restarting my phone a lot ... has any one had this ? Any solutions ? 

22 REPLIES 22

nickelante

Wow, you are lucky they let you return it. Never heard of that happening, ever.

@Billie2101 wrote:

Yeah I’ve always gotten texts but no emails 🤷‍♀️ Is there maybe a customer service line I can call ? Maybe they can try and help ? 

Sorry, but there isn't anyone you can call. That's really the point of this brand to not have a call centre in order to offer lower prices and a rewards program.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My password wouldn't be accepted when I activated online last week. The moderators were great. I'm sure they can help you too. I gave them a good review too!

instant top up-01.jpeg

@Billie2101 you can go to an esso, do an instant top up and you won't have to worry if the voucher works or not..

but try your voucher in the morning, it should be active by then

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@Billie2101 

You can find examples of vouchers issued from different retailers in the voucher catalogue. If you have a used voucher (that has already been redeemed) that is not already represented please feel free to add it to make our collection more comprehensive. Add any pertinent info about your voucher and share your experience as well if you want. Shell, SDM, London Drugs are immediately  loadable and canadian tire gas bars have RTR (real time reload) for public mobile.

There must be a slight error in your email for your self serve account. After reactivating your service you can contact the moderators thru your private messaging. Just tag the Moderator_team in the address bar, type "cannot create self serve account" in the subject line and explain the issue in detail. Hopefully you can remember most of the info that was originally inputted when you activated at Wal-Mart. Make sure you include the following:

1. Full name and address on your account.
  2. The email that it should be...yours. pin# and phone #.
  3. D.O.B. alternate phone number on account (if any.)
  4. Last payment, amount, date, type (voucher+voucher pin# if possible), plan amount.
  5. Security question and answer.

#3, #4 and #5 Will help verify you since your email is in question and if you cannot remember your pin# the other details of your account are essential to know. There may be other details you may be able to provide if asked such as: date you activated, last renewal date, last add on purchased (if any), rewards, autopay card and last 4 digits or your plan details.

Be sure to keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Billie2101

Yeah I tried that it said I don’t have the right email even though it’s my only email... I’ll probably buy a new voucher I need it for work thanks though ! 

Billie2101

Yeah I’ve always gotten texts but no emails 🤷‍♀️ Is there maybe a customer service line I can call ? Maybe they can try and help ? 

Billie2101

yeah there is one right across from me I will for sure try ! Usually the small corner store is perfect but today has been a hassle and I don’t want to risk another one that doesn’t work first thing tomorrow I will go 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Billie2101 wrote:

Activated at a wal Mart, I think I’ll just go to another store and get another voucher 😫 

Try Shell gas station. 

At least one member purchased from Shell and reported working within 30 minutes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Billie2101 wrote:

Activated at a wal Mart, I think I’ll just go to another store and get another voucher 😫 

Maybe the clerk typed it in wrong. Did you ever get anything in email or text when you signed up with them?

If you're renewal is tonight (in 7 minutes) then you could also use recharge.com. Costs a titch more but it's convenient.

Billie2101

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Billie2101 wrote:

I’m trying to sign up for self serve but it’s saying my email doesn’t match, I only have one email.... 😫

Did you activate in a store? Did you ever create a self-serve account?

Or did you activate yourself online? If so then the self-serve account would've been created.

If online then try the Forgot your password? link.

Billie2101

I’m trying to sign up for self serve but it’s saying my email doesn’t match, I only have one email.... 😫

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Billie2101 wrote:

I’m going to try it right now, if it works your awesome !!! I need my phone for work ! 

Let's not get too excited yet. My experience has been that the 611 is better. But give it a go. Try it with incognito/private mode in Chrome if possible just to minimize some chances.

Billie2101

I’m going to try it right now, if it works your awesome !!! I need my phone for work ! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Billie2101 wrote:

Well what I’ve always done is call *611 press 1 for English and 1 for voucher then enter the PIN is there another way ? 

im thinking there is two this possibly affecting it 1) is maybe because I tried with bell it’s got messed up or 2) because my PIN starts I’m with 11 like the options I chose .... 

Funny. I assumed you had been trying with the self-serve. Yes there is another way...the self-serve. Log in and enter the voucher in there.

Bell wouldn't have any bearing. Incorrect entries just wouldn't work. The PIN should be 12 digits.

Billie2101

I know that I was given the wrong one but now I have a public mobile voucher and *611 won’t accept it ... I think I’ve tried 10000 times 

@Billie2101 wrote:

Well what I’ve always done is call *611 press 1 for English and 1 for voucher then enter the PIN is there another way ? 

im thinking there is two this possibly affecting it 1) is maybe because I tried with bell it’s got messed up or 2) because my PIN starts I’m with 11 like the options I chose .... 

Bell doesn't have anything to do with this. Their system are not connected to Public Mobile.

Billie2101

@Billie2101 wrote:

So I went to the store today to buy a public mobile phone voucher, they guy gave me the wrong one he gave me one for bell I noticed after getting frustrated that it wasn’t working after trying it many times, I returned it and got a public mobile one but every time I’m trying to put my nip through like I do every month I’m getting the message “ sorry we are unable to process this request” it’s the first time this happens to me I tried to wait a bit and try again and I’ve tried restarting my phone a lot ... has any one had this ? Any solutions ? 

Waiting and possibly trying later may be all this is needed. Some vouchers do not get activated in the Public Mobile system until several hours later. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Billie2101 

Try entering it in the 611 service.

Need Help? Let's chat.