cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers

Lynne
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why did we just go and get vouchers and you can't just get 40.00 each it's now 43.00 so to pay for our plans of 120.00 every 90 days we now have to put 9.00 more then is needed how is this right? the guy at the esso where we get them said it's 43.00 or 27.00 this makes it so you always have to put more. I would like to know why as my bill is due Sunday and I'm not happy that I'm going to be made to put more than is needed as I always pay by credit card and  I have deals that make mine even less then the 120.00. if anyone can give some input as to why this is that would be so great! 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

wrote:

Why did we just go and get vouchers and you can't just get 40.00 each it's now 43.00 so to pay for our plans of 120.00 every 90 days we now have to put 9.00 more then is needed how is this right? the guy at the esso where we get them said it's 43.00 or 27.00 this makes it so you always have to put more. I would like to know why as my bill is due Sunday and I'm not happy that I'm going to be made to put more than is needed as I always pay by credit card and  I have deals that make mine even less then the 120.00. if anyone can give some input as to why this is that would be so great! 

Thanks 

Agree with previous answers that it looks like they tried to match some of the plans (it actually looks like most of the denominations match the 2017 legacy plan costs).

I have not tried it at my local Shoppers, that stocks separate $28 and $43 vouchers in their mobile service voucher rack, but I know that my corner store can choose between RTR (= real time reload, the amount you choose is applied immediately to your phone number) and PIN (= fixed denominations matching the sample voucher below, you'll enter your PIN in your self serve account) in their terminal.

RTR doesn't work if you are using the vouchers to initially set up your account, you need a PIN for that. But once you have an active account it might be worthwhile to ask if they do have RTR access?

IMG_20171208_131236.jpg

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's too bad you can't just choose the exact amount you want to buy when you go to the cashier.  Having fixed/preset amounts when there are so many plans available (+ all the various discounts people have) just makes it annoying.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Different stores sell vouchers for different amounts.  You could look around to find another location that sells other amounts.

The amounts that are chosen do correspond to some plans.  For example, $27 corresponds to 30-day talk/text.

Need Help? Let's chat.