cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers on sale

DanAR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you receive your notice from CCS that PM vouchers are on sale right now? They are. Just got 2.

18 REPLIES 18

DanAR

Got mine as well yesterday.😁

Vouchers came today by email, and they worked.

DanAR

For the previous sale, I received the voucher later that evening.  I assumed the same would be true now.

I emailed CCS on the 10th and received a reply that referred me to their terms of service, namely that delivery is 1 to 3 days.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/policies/shipping-policy

Sorry to mislead folks. Won't happen again.

@nickelante WhatsApp them. And ask them about it. Im still waiting for mine too. I will give them till monday. And then WhatsApp them. Stay safe.

nickelante
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought too, but still haven't received yet. What makes you sure they are released so quickly?

Heh I got the email from them, but at approx 5PM I tried to add to cart, but by the time I went to check out it changed to out of stock so I wasnt quite quick enough this time 'round. 😁

I also think they're up 50c 8.50 instead of 8.00.

Received an email as well from them.

As of 4:04PM EST there still in stock if anyone needs.

• Screenshot_20200709_160433_com.android.chrome.jpg

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Naepalm does that usually work out well for you? I'm considering doing that too now because I'm impatient but I also don't want to bother the company

@tabi159w  I usually start bugging them on whats app after a couple of hours LOL

@tabi159w 

Normally for that you would pay 20.00+tax which means you are saving $3.10 might not seem like much but it all can add up. 🙂

Plus if you have a cc that give you points you may have gotten another 1 - 3% 🙂

@tabi159w a couple of days. You can always whatsapp them if you need it faster. Stay safe. 

tabi159w

One more question: they email the voucher code to you, right? Around how long does it take to receive this email? Thank you all so much for answering my questions, I'm a bit of a newbie

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tabi159w 

They sell out quickly. Awesome deal.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the information @DanAR , I got a couple of them. They jacked the price up by 50 cents used to be $8.  Still worth it. 

@DanAR thanks for that. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@DanAR Appreciate the info! Thank you, bough several😊

DanAR

You are saving 1.50 plus gst for each. The vouchers will be sent by email later today/tonight. They can be used towards any PM plan charge or add-on.

Every penny counts.

tabi159w

I just bought two as well. It's my first time buying them and I'm a little confused... If I were to pay for my plan using vouchers would I be saving much? Or is it only worth it to use it for an add-on? I'm just confused because I paid taxes on my vouchers so the total came up to like $19.21 and the value I'm getting is $20. Is that much of a good deal? 

Need Help? Let's chat.