cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers don`t work

moelah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I bought $30 worth of vouchers from Superstore and I have been unable to use them. I have tried redeeming them online as well as redeeming them by phone. What do I do.

10 REPLIES 10

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@moelah wrote:

Wow, thanks. I was trying to use the voucher #'s the whole time. Didn't realize I was supposed to use the PINs. 

@moelah

Occam's Razor strikes again.  Glad I could help.  Robot Happy

moelah

Wow, thanks. I was trying to use the voucher #'s the whole time. Didn't realize I was supposed to use the PINs. 

SD08

@moelah wrote:

@Anonymous

I purchased vouchers on Dec 9th 2018. I also can't seem to be able to message the moderators. Please help.

@moelah

It would be unusual for all three vouchers to fail.  Just to be sure we've covered possibly simple explanations:

1. Are you sure the vouchers didn't actually make it into your account balance already and you've simply been mislead by a glitchy browser?  You can verify by looking at your account payment/transaction history, where it will have separate entries matching the exact amount of each voucher.

2. Are you sure you are entering the right PIN codes/have the proper vouchers?  Public Mobile vouchers have PIN codes that are exactly 12 digits long.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

You could try setting your phone as lost then report it found, that can reset some errors. If that doesn't work wait 24 hours and try the vouchers again. If it still won't work send a private message to a moderator.

popping

@moelah wrote:

@Anonymous

I purchased vouchers on Dec 9th 2018. I also can't seem to be able to message the moderators. Please help.

Moderator wait time is 3 days.  Send another private message again for help.  Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

moelah

All 3 of the vouchers don't work. I have a $20 and 2 $5's. I've tried online and by phone.

moelah

@Anonymous

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@moelah wrote:

Hello, I bought $30 worth of vouchers from Superstore and I have been unable to use them. I have tried redeeming them online as well as redeeming them by phone. What do I do.

@moelah

Sorry you are having trouble, depending on where and when you purchased the voucher (such as canadian tire) it usually can take up to 24 hours for it to be active, I have heard of some cases where it takes 48 hours (shoppers drug mart) so in store voucher activations may be delayed. Keep trying every few hours at it may just end up working as suggested by @Anonymous.

Other suggestions to try and submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article) by dialing 611 an entering the pin over your phone, also clearing your cache / browsing history / cookies / trying a different browser / private browsing or incognito. A while back I was reading a post from PM staff regarding the possibility of accounts getting accidently flagged for possible fraud (by the system, no fault of yours) to where they are unable to add ANY VOUCHER even when it is currently active.

So in the meantime shoot off a message (ASAP because they are backed up, so get in line) to the moderator team to look into it. Click this to send them a message For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Turrca0

Vouchers are not refundable. Sounds to me like you have maybe got the wrong vouchers? Either way your voucher should work. Try another one if you can afford to do so! Also check to see if your service is still active. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @moelah, how long ago did you purchase the vouchers?  In some instances (and depending on whee they were purchased), vouchers are not active in the Public Mobile system for several hours, up to 24 hours.

Keep trying them every couple of hours.  They should eventually work.  If not, you would need to contact the moderator team.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.