I got the voucher to work!! Thanks everyone

7 REPLIES 7

Corinalr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I had called them myself already, and the issue has been resolved

Corinalr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it is already resolved thank you

@Corinalr  I just called circle k and they said it should be valid right away. Try adding the 12 digit pin number by dialing 611. Press (1) and press (1) for voucher and enter the pin when prompted. You will get a text immediately after it is accepted.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Corinalr  Just keep trying and it eventually should work. If you are not able to enter it then submit a ticket to Public with a copy of the receipt and they should be able to enter it for you.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Did you try to enter the voucher  @Corinalr ? It can take up to 24 hours for some vouchers to become active. Dial 611 and see if there is a balance equal to your voucher. Thanks. 

Need Help? Let's chat.