cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher

Pavneet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought a voucher for public mobile. When I try to upload it, it says voucher is invalid or been used. But i havent used this voucher nd just bought it

6 REPLIES 6

@Jb456 wrote:

Those only had two 12 digit numbers on the print out paper. But one says PIN next to the number.

Bottom did have a long transaction number maybe that's the 3rd number I don't know but the ones I seen its clearly written like PIN: 1234 5678 9123 4567.

Yeah, when I was with Lucky, and buying vouchers every month, ISTR there being some longass numbers on them, but they were fairly clearly labeled as you said. I think that's where some people get messed up with vouchers.

When I tried them it always took around 15 to 25 minutes to activate. I'd leave store and call 611 from car. Would say invalid. By time I get home and try it's successful.

Now that I think about it, when with Lucky, I never tried them right away, but always input them into my account via their web site, after I got home, although ISTR the vouchers themselves had the input info on them, if you wanted to do it right away, via the phone.

@CannonFodder  3 now wow? Lol..I've bought a few in past at Petro can and corner store. 

Those only had two 12 digit numbers on the print out paper. But one says PIN next to the number.

Bottom did have a long transaction number maybe that's the 3rd number I don't know but the ones I seen its clearly written like PIN: 1234 5678 9123 4567.

When I tried them it always took around 15 to 25 minutes to activate. I'd leave store and call 611 from car. Would say invalid. By time I get home and try it's successful.

@Jb456 wrote:

Some have two 12 digit pins on voucher ensure you're using correct one.

IIRC, I THINK it was darlicious that mentoned she's seen some that actually have 3 different long numbers on them, and you have to look closely to make sure you're using the correct one.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Pavneet wrote:

I just bought a voucher for public mobile. When I try to upload it, it says voucher is invalid or been used. But i havent used this voucher nd just bought it

I have had better luck adding the vouchers through *611

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Pavneet Did you enter all of the numbers correctly? Please double check and how are you applying it? Your self service account ? Or 611?

@Pavneet wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It could take an hour for voucher to become active..some actually could take up to 24 hours...

Some have two 12 digit pins on voucher ensure you're using correct one.

Try online self serve to add it or by calling 611 after an hour.

Need Help? Let's chat.