cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher

Tapper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am getting really frustrated with this BS. I’ve tried to enter my the voucher pin on to many occasions, to no f***ing avail. How can I get these in to get my service?

11 REPLIES 11

@Leaving wrote:

Contact moderators who will take 4 days to reply while I have no phone service?!

Are you crazy? Who is willing to go through this BS?!?

I probably have to go to the Mobile Shop since they apparently have a contact number. I guess they contact someone who has the same access to the system as the mods. Except, I don't have to wait hours or days. But, I am expecting a call early this morning and I doubt it will be activated by then. After this, it will be the last time I use Public Mobile. 

@Leaving  It usually best to post your own question that starts your own thread. You will get a better response and possible solutions tailored to your own issue. Hopefully you have already sorted out your voucher issue. FYI....yes some vouchers take up to 24 hours to be activated. Canadian Tire up to 8hrs...but I think they actually get activated around store closing times when they post credit card transactions. Maybe...as I have not tried this....cash purchases would activate quicker as the payment is confirmed at the time of sale. Vouchers from Shell are almost immeadiate...about 5 min. Keep in mind vouchers can have more than one 12 digit series of numbers so try the other series if there is more than one. Moderator response times have been longer than 48 hours in the past and when this thread was started they were having many issues. Lately they have been as quick as 10 minutes...but generally a couple of hours. Overnight messages tend to be answered within an hour of pm's regular business hours at 8am est. Also a private message to the moderator team when you see them online will often get a fairly quick response. We would hate to see you go but to each his own.

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact moderators who will take 4 days to reply while I have no phone service?!

Are you crazy? Who is willing to go through this BS?!?

I probably have to go to the Mobile Shop since they apparently have a contact number. I guess they contact someone who has the same access to the system as the mods. Except, I don't have to wait hours or days. But, I am expecting a call early this morning and I doubt it will be activated by then. After this, it will be the last time I use Public Mobile. 

@Leaving wrote:

Why would it take time to activate? That's ridiculous.  Also, the message from the public Mobile system insinuates that the voucher number is not any good aka not valid or incorrect.  

If it was okay and then there's a delay, the response should reflect that so people aren't pulling their hair out!

I don't think that is what is happening.  The voucher number on the receipt is clear. For some reason, the public Mobile system doesn't WORK.  I went to a Mobile Shop when I got my SIM card. They had to call a Public Mobile number. I waited at least 30 minutes or more. I guess that was a bad omen of what was to come. I am not renewing after this.

Try cycling phone off / on.

Try calling 611 to add your payment voucher. Please be aware that some retail providers of the payment voucher don't "activate" them for several hours after the sale.

If all elese fails, click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of contacting the moderators who will help you.

Have a look at recharge.com or ding.com for fast on-line payment options too.

Leaving

Why would it take time to activate? That's ridiculous.  Also, the message from the public Mobile system insinuates that the voucher number is not any good aka not valid or incorrect.  

If it was okay and then there's a delay, the response should reflect that so people aren't pulling their hair out!

I don't think that is what is happening.  The voucher number on the receipt is clear. For some reason, the public Mobile system doesn't WORK.  I went to a Mobile Shop when I got my SIM card. They had to call a Public Mobile number. I waited at least 30 minutes or more. I guess that was a bad omen of what was to come. I am not renewing after this.

Leaving

I am having the same problem.  I am really angry.  This cost me money and the plan expired. But, I can't add the voucher number because PM won't fix their system.  It sounds like PM DOESN'T care about customers.  Or maybe Telus doesn't.

I don't want to wait hours or days when I paid the money for the **bleep** voucher. I noticed that this seems like a recurring issue.  I should have chosen another provider. 

jluong9

What I do sometimes is when I buy vouchers and they don't work I just contact a moderator and they can add it onto your account manually. Which just saves me the hassel of doing it myself since the system is very fidgity. 

Just send a pic of the receipt to them next time and they should be able to add it on for you.

@Tapper  How does this compare? In this case redemption # applies20190929_084458.jpg

@Tapper  Take a look at that one and see how it compares. Also if you have tried a few times on your account you need to give it an hour to reset. Always clear your browser and use secret mode before you start anything on your account other than viewing it.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tapper wrote:

I am getting really frustrated with this BS. I’ve tried to enter my the voucher pin on to many occasions, to no f***ing avail. How can I get these in to get my service?

@Tapper  Where did you buy your voucher? I have posted a Canadian tire voucher  on Re: payment issues maybe that will help you. You have to enter a 12 digit code. Could be a redemption # not a voucher number. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tapper 

When did you get the voucher?  Sometimes it takes some time to activate (up to 24 hours).  You could also try dialing 611 on your phone to try to enter voucher number.

If still issues, you may need to contact moderator to fix the voucher issue.  Click on the question mark on the right lower corner to start the ticketing process to contact moderator.  

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tapper  - Depending on where the voucher was purchased from, there might be a delay in activation.  Some voucers are not immediately activated.  Might need to wait a few hours or perhaps overnight.  Are you sure you are entering the 12 digit PIN?

Your other option is to contact moderators (Click on question mark, and use ticket as search text).  However, response time could be anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

Need Help? Let's chat.