Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher

jpickford
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can’t post my pin number

7 REPLIES 7

@jpickford wrote:

I just was given the wrong voucher it was a Telus not a public mobile took it back & tried PIN number for public mobile. Can’t activate

Never had this problem before . If it’s not corrected  gonna take my number & go to another subscribers .. very unhappy with your customer service. Especially during Corona

647-xxx-RRRR.

jpickford

You shouldn't post your actual phone number on ANY community forum. These forums are open to view by anyone...even the weirdo's and recidivists.

jpickford
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just was given the wrong voucher it was a Telus not a public mobile took it back & tried PIN number for public mobile. Can’t activate

Never had this problem before . If it’s not corrected  gonna take my number & go to another subscribers .. very unhappy with your customer service. Especially during Corona

jpickford

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gblackma wrote:

@jpickford if the above fails take a selfie of it 

How exactly does an inanimate thing manage to take a selfie without an arm and fingers to point to itself and touch the button? 🙂

@jpickford if the above fails take a selfie snapshot of it and contact the moderators and ask them to apply it and reactivate your sevice if necessary. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jpickford Wait for 24 hours and try to use it again. Sometimes it takes a while for them for being active in the system.

@jpickford 

Some vouchers can time sometime to activate (up to 48 hours).  

Maybe try a different way of entering the voucher number.  For example, if you tried entering via self service account, try dialing 611 on your phone.  Vice versa.  

Make sure to enter the right numbers.  On vouchers, there  are a few sets of numbers.  

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jpickford hi have you tried to enter it in your self serve or you can dial *611 on your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.