cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher verification??

Gzuzgirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just purchased a voucher but it says I need to verify it and it won't accept my payment what do I do

14 REPLIES 14

@RosieR 

All good for a laugh. 

Thanks

@HALIMACS wrote:

@gpixel 

Banned?

For trying to simply click on a discussion thread which is no longer "clickable"?

Not following why that's a bannable offense.

@HALIMACS I think gpixel4 was just kidding.  I've never heard that of that rule.

@gpixel wrote:

@HALIMACS it's under review. don't try to access it or you'll get banned after 3 attempts

*yes, and then you will be under review... 

@gpixel  are you kidding me?  LOL  Why would someone get banned for that?

@gpixel 

Banned?

For trying to simply click on a discussion thread which is no longer "clickable"?

Not following why that's a bannable offense.

@HALIMACS it's under review. don't try to access it or you'll get banned after 3 attempts

*yes, and then you will be under review... 

@RosieR 

Actually, the thread, Re: How to pay for your services using PM Vouchers, is still there under my comment history, it just cannot be accessed for some reason. (i.e. can't click on it to enter the discussion thread?)   

Never run into that before - anyone know why?

@HALIMACS I think too much editing.  I edited and added gpixel4 said that he confirmed that pin code is ok to use on self serve.  Then jb suggested I add tags.  I did and poof it was gone and it is not in My Unmoderated Items.  I had contacted my friend oracle to check into it.  Fingers crossed. 

Hi @RosieR 

I wondered where the thread went as well as I had commented on it and feel knowing which numbers to use on vouchers seems a helpful topic of discussion, especially for people who may be unable to use credit cards for whatever reason.

I wonder if an Oracle moved it because it was somehow determined to be contrary to the rules of the Community?

@JoyLuck it got removed.  I had reached out to one of the oracles to look into it.  thanks for letting me know.

@RosieR wrote:

@JoyLuck I wrote down my findings here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/How-to-pay-for-your-services-...

For some reason the link is not working.

A28877E9-08C4-46C1-86F6-BE6164B02B3A.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gzuzgirl wrote:

I just purchased a voucher but it says I need to verify it and it won't accept my payment what do I do

There is a delay before you can use it.  Wait for a few hours to one day. 

Also you can call 611 from your phone to add fund beside using self-serve online account.

If you need to add fund before renewal, your can create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.

@Gzuzgirl wrote:

I figured it out I was typing in the voucher number and needed to type in the pin number hope this helps someone else. 🙂

I was wondering if you could verify the following.  

There has been some discussion recently about using the pin number versus the voucher number.  @RosieR , @Anonymous 

Could you please confirm how you added the voucher from the list below. TIA.

#1 Add the pin number by calling 611

#2 Add the pin number in self service

#3 Add the voucher number by calling 611

#4 Add the voucher number in self service

Gzuzgirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I figured it out I was typing in the voucher number and needed to type in the pin number hope this helps someone else. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.