cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher value "Disappearing"

Sloughran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Purchased 2 SIM cards and 4 $20 vouchers in order to swap out 2 lines last night.  Switched my personal line last night.  Everything went through without issue.  Repeated the process for the second line and when we went to activate, it stated that the voucher value was "insufficient" for the plan value ($30).  So I hit previous to make sure I hadn't added anything I wasn't seeing and it was a $30 plan, with taxes ect, is still below the $40 mark.  Had to wait until this morning to try again, as the mesage was then that the SIM was in another session and had to wait 50 minutes to try it.  And the vouchers apparently still have no value.  Any ideas where the $40 went if an account was never created as the SIM has yet to be activated?  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Sloughran

They finally were able to resolve when we went into one of the authorized dealers for the sims cards.  All good now!

Sloughran

As far as I can tell (and I might be missing something) there has not yet been an account created for this second SIM.  Which is now telling me is invalid when I tried it this morning.  The page was responding quite slowly at the time, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sloughran

Can you see the 40$ on your payment history page?

Need Help? Let's chat.