cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher pin

Tpole
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a voucher today but there’s a 16 digit pin instead of 12. It won’t accept it and there’s no 12 digit number anywhere on the receipt. 

12 REPLIES 12

@Tpole  I would try eliminating the first 4 digits and then the last 4 digits to see if part of the sequence is not supposed to be entered. Otherwise call or return to the retailer and ask for any instructions that came with the Blackhawk product line that explain how to redeem it with the correct 12 digits.

@Tpole clear your browser history, go to private/incognito mode and enter the pin again. Log into your self service account, and try again.This is an example of a Blackhawk voucher.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/507377/...

You can also apply your voucher through 611 See link on how to do it  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

Tpole

A local grocery store, and yes there is a Blackhawk ID #

@Tpole

Where did you purchase it? Retailer? Does it say it's supplied by "Blackhawk"?

Maybe contact a moderator and see if there was some type of system glitch.

Tpole

Yes, it does

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Does your voucher at the bottom say ... To make a payment go to SelfServe.publicmobile.ca or call *611 from your public Mobile phone.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tpole wrote:

I’ve looked through that entire thread and can’t find anything since my receipt just had a pin with too many numbers

If there are leading or trailing 0's then maybe omit those. Are you sure you got all the "paperwork" from the retailer?

Tpole

I’ve looked through that entire thread and can’t find anything since my receipt just had a pin with too many numbers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Tpole

Yeah, on my receipt it says activated and PIN: xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

Are you looking at the number on the card that's sometimes put on display in retail stores? The actual PIN would be on your cash regsister receipt. Some places may also print the code on a seperate pice of paper printed by the register.  If there is no voucher PIN on there, you'll need to talk to the place of purcahse because they have forgotten to give it to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.